Fastforward

He is Not a Baby!

3 weeks later...

Sehun, Rouge and Remy all wake up; today was the day. Ever since Rouge had heard from the Professor that Sehun was from a group of 12 very powerful young men she was anxious to meet the other boys. She wanted to meet them to see if her baby would be safe around them. Espicelly since they would start at the school where they would settle down a bit. 

Flashback to after the meeting.....

Professor X had pulled aisde Rouge and Remy to discus what would be done. Remy says, "Professor maybe these boys could help us? I mean there powers sound really handy for when it comes down to a fight." Proffesor X rumbles back, "Remy I don't want to pressure the young men into doing something they don't want. They already had a harsh time with what has happened with Magento and all. Let's just see what happens, hmm?" Rouge looks up she says, "Professor maybe they could stay here and go to the school? I mean they are all young and from what you described not as experinced in controling their powers." Professor X thinks Rouge does have a very strong point. The young men he saw inculding Sheun were pretty uncontroable. He says, "We will see but I do agree maybe staying here and leanring how to control the powers might help them in the long road." 

End of Flashback.....

Remy and Rouge help dress Sehun who was lost. Why couldn't he remeber his friends? Why couldn't he remeber anything before he litterly fell in front of Mommy and Aunty Strom? The more important question though, was what would happen once they saved them? He looks up at his mother figure and says, "Mommy do you th'nk thuy w'uld want to s'a'?" Rouge says with some worry, "I hope so, but always remeber this Hunnie, mommy and daddy love you. okay?" Sehun starts to tear up thinking of leaving his parent figures hurt a lot. He says, "I do'nt wan't tu lea'e!" Rouge cries a little herself holding her baby close. Remy has a sad expression on his face as well he didn't want the squirt to leave either. Once they all calmed down they finished getting Sehun dressed and all got ready to go. Once they left to meet with the others in front of the mansion it was time to go. 

4 hours later......

They all arrived at the place Magento was containing/impresioning the 11 young men. Professor X sighed when he saw it he says, "Eric you really haven't changed? you think you would have learned."

They all sneak in as silent as they could. Once they reach one of the cotaiment rooms they see a young man with brown hair and a very pretty face with delicate fingers *Guess who*. Professor X remeberd he was the one who controlled the light ball in his memory. He connects to the young man, "Hello my name is Charles Xavior...I'm a telpathtic just like your friend Luhan. We need you to stay calm Baekhyun we will break you all out in time." Professor X disconects and gets Kurt to telport inside the cage and help free the young light user. Once that is done Baek advises them to seak out the telporter. The room this time is a little more guarded, but they slip past easily and free Kai with the help of Kitty. Once Kai spots Baekhyun he sighs in reliefe at least one of his brothers is safe.

Meanwhile outside....

Rouge, Remy and Sehun are all waiting outside for everyone. They are also on stand by with Logan and Hank just in case they are needed. Sehun is nervous about meeting the strangers that are suposde to be his friends/brothers. Suddenly he grabs his head in pain someone was inside and it wasn't the professor. He sees the face of an old man with a helemt on and an almost evil smirk. He knew this was proably Magento trying to find where he is. Which means he knew they were all here. His eyes widen and he pushes back the man as much as he could. He says panicked, "Mom...mom...dad....dad old man kno's wh're he'e." Rouge and Remy expressions go from suprised to worried to a flash. The four adults and Sehun all run inside to warn the others of the impending danger. They all hoped they weren't to late though to warn them.

Back inside.....

They were just about finished they just needed to get four more time control; healing, flight and fire. But what the didn't know was Magento has been watchign them the whole time. He knew they would be going after the Lay boy next so he made sure to have a party there to welcome them. He says, "Sorry old friend but I can't allow you to have the twelve boys they are too powerful and speical to let go of."