Baths and Bad Weather

He is Not a Baby!

After dinner Rogue tells Jubilee to take Sehun to a room when she talks to the Profeser. "Be gental with him...he is sweet." Rogue whispers as she hands of Sehun's hand to the younger woman. "Yep. You can trust your baby with me." Jubilee reassures Rogue, taking Sehun's hand and smile at him. "Would you like to come with Jubilee?" she asks, tugging him out of the room with her. Sehun turnes around and waves at Rogue. "Bye Bye." he calls before fully exciting the room. "Bye, hon."

 "Who is he, Prof?" Rogue questions after the youngers have left. She and the older X-MEN watch the profesers reaction carefully, tryingo deside if he knows anything about the strange boy. "I know he is a Korean mutant who was brought here by 11 other mutants. He doesn't seem to really know anything, though. I can't tell you what his power is, exactly. He seems to have some kind of control over weather." Profeser X takes a breath, looking at Rogue. Rogue's mind wanders back to when she and Storm had found him, and the crazy wind that had calmed when he had. She doesn't say anything though, tucking her thoughts away for later investigation as the Profeser opens hos mouth again. "I don't know who his family is, Cerebro hasn't picked anything up recently. Rogue, would you like to keep him?" Profeser X looks at Rogue with a new intensity. Rogue hadn't felt like he is looking into her soul like this since he first saw her when she was a young teen. "Why are you so nervious, Profeser?" She asks, rubbing her hands against her pant legs. Her palms suddenly sweaty. "It will be a lot of work to take care of a man his size who still thinks he is a child. Do you accept?" Rogue met his gaze, her eyes trained on his, "Of course. I don't know why, Prof, but this boy is important to me...I feel like I know him and I want to keep him." Rogue her lips, looking around the room at the other mutants and fellow X-MEN. "I accept. I'll take care f him like his own mother would." With this she gets up and exits the room.

"I haven't seen her ths worked up since she put her fist boy into a coma." Storm says in her husky, kind voice. "She really cares for the kid." Is Wolverine's response. Gambit and Scott nod in agreement. "This...it's like she has the attachment a mother would have, but she just met the kid." Jean muses, twirling a lock of her fiery red hair about her finger. "Let's just watch and see how this goes."

-------

Rogue runs into Jubilee in the hall way, "Where is Sehun?" she questions, looking around for the tall boy. "I left him to take a bath...why?" Jubilee asks, suddenly feeling worried as she saw Rogue's stricken face. Rogue's face goes pale as she thinks of all the things that an imiture young boy could do in a bathroom. She doesn't answer Jubilee and just runs towards the room where she knows Sehun is. She throws open the door and rushes to the attached bathroom. "Sehun?!" She yells, running in. She is relieved when she finds him tangled in his own clothes, and the only thing wrong in the room is that the bath is overflowing. It is hardly the best sight, though at least it is not one of the horible options she had imagined. No downed boy, no soap all over the place, nothing that bad. 

Rogue smiles, turning off the gushing tap and kneeling next to the struggling boy on the floor. "Calm down, hon." she coos, gentely helping him out of his shirt. Sehun's face is scrunched up in confusion. "I'm gonna bath you, Okay Sehun?' she asks, pulling of the rest of Sehun's clothes and helping him to get off his socks. "Shure, mama." Sehun is smiling up at Rogue. Rogues heart skips a beat...no one has ever called her 'mama'. She didn't think anyone ever would. She pulls Sehun up and wraps him in a bone crushing hug. 

"Okay...I'm going to pretend I didn't see that." a low voice chortles from behind them. Rogue turns around and sees a blue face looking back at her. "Kirt!" she scolds, "Why are you in here? I don't care if you saw that, by the way." Kirt is blushing blue at the other boys ness and averting his eyes. Rogue slaps him up the head, "Man up! Now, did you need something?" Kert shakes his head..."I just came to pee...I'll go somewhere else, though." he says hurriedly, Turing and leaving the bathroom. Rogue laughes, shaking her head. "Kurt." she chortles turning back to Sehun and messing up his hair. "Come on, let's get you bathed."

--------

That night the weather is bad. Wind shakes the house, making it moan and groan, and everything is flying outside. Rogue stands in her room looking out into the dark night. Her pajamas whip around her with the force of the gale...just as she turnes to go inside she hears a shriek. "Sehun!" 

-------

Hello, JZ here. I hope you like this chapter. My coauthor and I love subscribers, and would love to here what you loves have to say. Please comment and tell us what you think!