Out of My Own Loop

He is Not a Baby!

Rogue held Sehun's hand as they walked towards the professors office. Even though Sehuj was pretty big to be holding hands like he was, Rogue thought it was adorable. She smiled at him as they entered the lab and took their seats with the other X-MEN. 

The professor cleared his throat, leaning back in hs chair as he looked at the mutants assembled in front of him. "Hello, Everybody." he began, the speech he had prepared earlier flying out of his head as he looked at the worried faces in front of him. 

"You are probably all wondering why I called this meeting..." he heard mumbled accent from the X-MEN, and he turned to look at Bobby, the main proprietor of the noise. "I called you together to talk about something extremely serious, and off the greatest importance." 

He has their full attention, even Sehun has stopped playing with the ring on Rogue's gloved hand to pay attention to his 'pofesher'. 

"Magneto has likely got Sehun's friends, his memories, and is posibly still after Sehun himself. Now, I have no doubt that this young man is a mutant of great ability, or Eric wouldn't want him do badly. His training and protection is now of the utmost importance." Xavior cleared his throat again, preparing to carry on, but as he was about to open his mouth to speak Rogue stood, her hand slightly raised. "Yes, Rogue?"

Rogue fidgeted nervously, "Professor, I think that Sehunie has some kind of power over wind. When we first found him, Arora and I, noticed that the storm that was brewin' calmed when he did. The wind was mighty frantic..." Rogue stopped, looking up at the professor, "We'll protect him, always. Right prof?" 

-------------

Sehun looked on at the unfolding meeting, understanding little of it. Why was his mommy do upset, and why was daddy looking at her like he was? He wished he understood more, feeling like he ought to know what was going on. Sometimes he had the weirdest feeling that he was missing something, but as soon as he started to figure out what that 'something' was, he felt more lost than before. 

'I want to know...' he thought, tugging on Rogue's hand. "Mama, Whash goin' on?" he questioned, and even in the brevity of the situation Rogue found his lip adorable. 

"Nothing, hon. Everything will be okay." she reassured him, but her eyes looked scared. Sehun gave her a grin. For some reasons just Rogue talking made him feel less lost. 

'I still think I need to know something...'