Playing with fire, playing with the Wind.

He is Not a Baby!

The next couple days fled by in a daze for Rogue. She woke early to get Sehun to the bathroom, and then went back to sleep for an hour before starting to get ready for her day. Now everywhere Rogue went the strange blond kid went too. He called her 'mommy' and Gambit 'daddy'. No matter how hard Jubilee  and Bobby tried to get Sehun to call Professer X 'grandpa' he wouldn't budge an inch in calling Xavior his 'Pofsher'. 

Sehun showered no signs of being a mutant, though everyone looked for them with hawk eyes. Rogue was still suspicious that Sehun had some power over wind, but she kept her thoughts to herself, not even telling Gambit. "Cherie, tell Gambit what's on your mind?" he would try, but to no avail. "Swamp Rat, I ain't never telling you." she would joke, playfully pushing the red head away. 

One night when all was dark the Professer heard the wind wailing and whistling around the house. Kitty and Lance were watching a horror film in the basement, and Jamey was sleeping with Bobby in their room. Kert was out with his friends, amd Scott and Jean were on a date. With all the troublemakers tucked away Xavier thought he would try to find put more about the blon teen sleeping in Rogue's arms. He knew this was against his ethics but he felt that it would benefit everyone greatly if the little boy knew about his past. 

Sighing and puting his hands to his head he looked down on the sleeping child. His head instantly filled with images, and he tried desperately to slow down the flow of pictures pushing into his mind. As they slowed he started to pick through them, seeing the same boys he had seen before. They all were crowded together, around a table, around a school yard, in the bathroom, sleeping. He saw the boys beding fire, water, flying, and finally, Playing with the wind. "He is a mutant." Xavier mussed, starting to pull out of the little boys mind. Suddenly the professor sundered as a familiar face filled his mind-"Magnito."


Hello Everyone. This is Rogue-Ren here. Sorry for the short chapter, but I felt this was a perfect ending to the chapter. Please don't hesitate to comment!