The End

He is Not a Baby!

Kitty fazes into every containment unit and pulls out a confused, starved, and exhausted mutant from each. Xavior looks on, remorse evident in every feature. Why had his old friend done this? Hadn't he learnt his lesson one too many times already? Sighing, he shakes his head. Life was just a path filled with efforts and there is no way to avoide them.

"Professor?" Rogue calls, already removing her gloves. They had a plan, and it started...now!

She quickly touched the prof's hand, taking a little of his power, then she raced to her next target. She touched every single mutant she came into contact with, draining a little bit of them away, but not enough to faze them. Even Sehun let his mom touch his cheek, taking away a little bit of the storm he was aching to throw at people. He was grouchy, and wanted to hurt the man who was causing all the trouble. 

Remy looked on at the mess unfolding, he threw another card, hitting a bird cage in the air. It exploded into a thousand piecess, sending shrapnel down below where Wanda was waiting to bed it into a thousand little bullets. There was no playing nice this time. Magnito had gone too far, for far too long. They couldn't just send away with a pat on the head and I plea not to do it again. It was war.

Bobby helped Wanda, counting each bullet and then covering it in a hard coat of ice. "34!" he called, picking up the last one. Xavior nodded. All his X-MEN where working in a flurry, faces red from anticipation and excitement. They had never been out to kill before. 

'Am I hurting them by letting them do this? Was Scott to brash in his decision; capture if possible, kill at will?' the professors mind is a mess, his heart beating a million times faster than he thought possible. His old best friend was likely to fall tonight, a silver bullet in his chest. 

It was odd that Eric hadn't made an appearance yet, given the fact that they were shredding his lair. As quietly as possible, yes, but still...suddenly a huge carrack notice filled the room, and all the enabled mutants looks up. Wanda was clenching her fist, and they saw a man all dressed in red collapsed on the floor, gasping for air. "He is down." she stated in a monotone, her face contorted in something like pure pain mixed with boiling hatred. "You can't hurt anyone, not anymore." clenching her fist another crack filled the room, Wanda looking on in pain as an ice covered bullet penetrated her fathers scull. "Good Bye." 

-------------

Rogue looked in in silence as her Sehun played with the 11 older boys they had rescued. They were all dazed, confused, and in pain, but somehow they all managed to play together like little kids...Sehun, while he seemed to have regained his memory during the fever and crippling head ache that directly proceeded to fight, was still acting like someone much younger than his age. "Mama?" he calls, breaking Rogue from her thoughts. "Come ober hewe."

Rogue smiles, walking over to her baby. "Yes?" she coos, getting down on the floor next to he and and his friends. "Can you introduce me?"

Sehun nods, smiling in his weird way. "This is Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Chen, Klish, Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Shuho, Kyungshoo, and they all wanna stay here...they don't have pawents either." Sehun looks up at Rogue, his figures digging into her leg as she looks out at all the little hopeful faces infront of her. 

"Yes, Remy and I would be very, very happy!"