Meet the gang

He is Not a Baby!

Hi here is the second chapter ;) I'm happy to contruibte to this fanfic. I hope you like the chapter!

--------

Rouge and Remy bring Sehun to the center of the room. The other members gather round to see who the newcomer is. Storm goes up to Sehun she asks, "Do you want something sweetheart?"

Sehun says with his cute lisp, "Wautr Plseve." Storm understanding he said water leaves for the kitchen to get the requested drink.

Professor X booms, "Welcome to X Mansion Sehun. We hope you are comfortable."

Sehun looks up at the proffesor and says, "Shank you yir" the professor smiles. Rouge says, "Y'all meet Sehun. Storm 'nd I found him."

Kitty walks up with a smile on her face she says, "Hi I'm Kitty Pryde, welcome to the X mansion. what is your power?"

Sehun gives her a startled look-Does he have a power. "I dun know...". He mumbles, holding fast to Rogue's hand.

He makes a cute confused sound , and Kitty explains, "You know power what you can do stuff like that." Sehun shrugs pr no clue what she is talking about.

Pyro comes up to him and growls "Hey punk why don't you answer her question." Sehun gulps, this guy was kind of scary, but his face as usual shows nothing.

He mumbles, "I've no clue yo what you are tawking about..."

Sensing that Sehun was starting to get uncomfrtable the professor steps in, "Now John let's not press the boy. Let him tell you guys in his own time." He turns to Sehun and does some questioning of his own. "I don't think you are American. I can't tell for sure, but because you don't have an American accent, i can assume." Sehun cringes. So many questions, and he is havong a hard time remembering the answers. He wasn't sure he knew the answer to this question and was about to say so when one word pops into his head-Korean.

"I'm Korean."

The Professor nods then turnes to the rest of the room. "Alright, lets get the poor boy settled in. I trust him, so he will be starting here at the school soon."

Cyclops was about to say something, but Wolverine actually quite liking the kid growls "Give him a chance, bub, before you start to say something. I can tell the boy is wearing a mask Scott, so let's give the kid a chance." Scott although a little put off by being told off by Logan still keeps his mouth shut, because in the end Logan had a good point even if he didn't want to admit it.

 

Sehun  meanwhile was hugging Rogue, not understanding what the Profeser meant. Honestly, none of this really made much sense to him. He was tired and hungry, and this was the most he had talked in only a couple minutes since he woke up on the hill.  He suddenly remembered something...Strangers were bad. Why were these people talking to him? Rogue wasn't a stranger, she had found him, but everyone else...They were both strangers, he didnt know them and the didnt know him. Sehun tried to protest to staying here pointing out he was a stranger.

Charles just smiles, "Yes you are a stranger, but I never ignore a person in need. Also from what I am guessing you are lost so I will provide you a place to stay here. After all I never ignore a mutant in need." Sehun almost jumps when he hears the man's voice inside his head. He shakes it conculding after awhile he was just hearing things there was no way this man was like Luhan. "Luhan is a friend of your's I'm assuming." Sehun does jump this time. No one was like Hanhan-ge. Hanhan...wheredid that name come from? Did Sehun know him...he scrunches up his face trying to remember who this person might be, nothing comes to mind. He turns to the man who smiles at him softly. Sehun recgonizes the smile as a bit cheeky looking,  So it is really the strange man he was hearing in his head "Yes you did my boy and I know your secret as well. I am indeed telpahetic like your friend. Don't worry I will keep yor secret as your older friend Kris says, "It's not my style" I never tell secrets my boy." Sehun dosen't fully trust the man but he also doesn't know what he talking about...

Sehun relaxes against Rogue, and she wraps an arm around him. "You OK, hon?" she querys, rubbing his shoulder. Sehun just leans further into her, a little. Remy looks at Sehun, keeping a close eye on the kid. He seemed all right-like he was really the little kid he acted like-but Remy could never be too careful. The Profeser looked on with an eyebrow raised. Sehun seemed sweet and childlike, like he really didn't know what he, Profeser X, had been talking about. 'I wonder...' mused the prof, chin in hand. 'I wonder.' Before he could get too far into his thoughts though, Storm came in and handed Sehun a glass of water. He promptly spilled it all over himself and floor. "I-I' showwy!" he cried, looking genuinely upset at his mistake.

Rogue just smiled and grabbed a napkin off the table to clean him up, "It's OK. Ssh."

Once Sehun was a little drier and the floor was cleaned all the X-MEN sat down to eat. Rogue had Sehun sit inbetween she and Gambit so she could keep an eye on him. He ate like a kid, sometimes missing his mouth and poking himself with the fork. Rogue laughed and took the fork from him, eliciting a look of diapontment from Sehun. "Don't look so sad, babe. I'll feed ya." she sooths, puting some food in his mouth and the giving his face a good wipe down. Sehun whimpered when the cold, wet cloth touched his face, but didn't struggle. All the little X-MEN watched this exchange in awe. They had never seen Rogue act so...so motherly before.

"Well, I'll be damned." mumbles Logan under his breath. "Shs likes him."

---------------

XD now what has our Makane got into look foward to the next chapter fans. Oh and I hope you like it *bows*