Scary beasts and the mother who can conquer them

He is Not a Baby!

Sehun was shiviring in fear inside the bathtub. He just closed his eyes for 5 minuets- did he have a nightmare about something... He couldn't remeber what is was but it scared him enough to cause him to shriek when he woke up. He hears the shout of his mommy calling for him in the bedroom. Tears stream down his sharp face.

Rouge comes bareling in thinking of the worst thing that could have posibly happened. Had he drowned? Was he electrocuted somehow? She runs in to the bathroom only her baby and shiviring with fear. She relaxs realizing it wasn't anything life threatning. Rouge coos, "Sweetheart can you tell mommy what's scared you? You look like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs." Sehun crys, "I can't remember." Rogue relaizes the kid  must have fallen alseep sometime after he stopped the water. Why had she left him alone in a bathtub? What kind of resposible adult does that?! She silently resolves to never, ever do that again. She smiles sadly her poor baby, wet baby. Rouge pulls him out of the bath after making sure to clean him.

The 19 year old boy curls into Rouge's side, still afraid. She tucks him in the bed she had had Jubilee make up for him. The door to the bedroom opens silently- She looks over her shoulder to see Remy, a tired smile on his face.  She relaxs seeing her boyfriend brings her immense relief. Remy says, "Sehun got scared of something cherie?" She smiles and replies, "He just had a nightmare, but I'm having trouble putting him to sleep."

Remy smiles , thinking about what his mother would have done when he was a baby and was scared of falling asleep. He whsipers into Rouge's ear what she could do, and she smiles widely-it was a perfect idea. Sehun looks up at his mother and the guy he sees as a father in a way. Rouge says, "Mommy will take care of the monsters angel. She will fight to protect you in your dreams." Sehun says, "Mommy and papa will shtay wi'f me, yes?" Remy is suprised and touched the boy that sees him as a father. Rouge smiles over at her caujin, and she says, "Of course we will angel. my baby gets what ever he wants within resonable reason." Sehun cheers spreading his hands wide and flashing the most adorable smile. Rouge and Remy laugh at their kid's enthusiasm. they both get into the bed with him.

Sehun evntually falls asleep Rouge smiles over at Remy. She leans across Sehun making sure not to wake him up and kisses her boy on the lips, her hand over "I love you, Remy." She pulls back blushing when she hears Sehun whimper in his sleep. She wraps him into her warm and safe arms he stops whimpering and mouths "mommy". Rouge almost squeals at his cuteness, but holds her self back. Remy bids her goodnight with a kiss on the forehead, her hand over his lips. and they both fall asleep by there angel.

Meanwhile......

The professor has been thinking about the boy for a long while. Their is something strange about him. Nothing bad, but still strange. why couldn't Sehun remeber anything? Why is he acting like a little baby? Who were the people in his memories?the most confounding part to the Profeser was were the boy and his friends Mutants, humans with speical powers or something else entirely? He sighs.  it was to late to be thinking of this type of stuff. Charles heads straight to bed,  laying his hand beside him on instinct. His eyes reflect a deep sadness when he dosen't feel anyone grabbing it. "Charles stop deluding yourself."  he whispers to himself. He falls asleep with a lone tear slipping down his eyes.

Hope you like the chapter =)