Sleepy Monopoly

He is Not a Baby!

Charles shivered with abosolute heart gripping fear. What was Eric doing in this memory? Did he do something to the friends of the young man? He then watches as the Sehun escapes due to the power of a young man he called Kai. But before that his memories suppressed by Magneto so he wouldn't remeber his friends. What happened to the young men though? Where they taken by Magento and might he still be looking for Sehun? What ever the answers may be he now had to protect this young man and find out the fate of his friends. Charles got out of Sehun's brain now knowing what has happened. He leaves the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

Charles calls up Scott and tells him to call the other X-men and Sehun up for a meeting as soon as everyone wakes. It is an ungodly hour, and no one should be awake. "Why are you awake, Scott?" the Professerquestions the perfectly awake sounding man on the otherbend of the phone. "Nah, couldn't sleep. I have the weirdest feeling that something is going on, Xevior." Scott sounded tired, despite his words. "Sleep, Scott. We can work this all out in the morning." Xavior said good night, pulling himself into his own bed. 'Something very strange is going on.' he thinks, falling asleep. 

-----------

Remy, Rouge and Sehun  were having fun playing a game of Monopoly on the living room floor. It had been severel hours since they had woken and Scott had called them to the living room for a meeting. The game  was moving slowly because of Sehun's inability to do math, or keep up with the dice.  They were interupted by a knock and Scott's voice telling them the professor is calling a meeting now. Rogue gets up and stretches. "Why wouldn't it just be in here?" she wonders aloud, rolling her neck and helping Sehun up. He curls into Rogue, wondering what his strange dreams were about . Remy was concrned for the kid and Rouge; what if it was something that would upset the little family. The three of them head to the professors office with conflicing emotions in their eyes.