Mutants

He is Not a Baby!
 
Professor X 
Powers: World's most powerful telepath, capable of astral projection, mind control, illusion casting, memory manipulation, psychic blasts, and sensing the presence of nearby mutants. 

Cyclops/Scott
Powers: Projects a beam of ruby-colored concussive force from his eyes, which act as interdimensional apertures between this universe and another. 

Iceman/Bobby
Powers: Generates freezing temperatures to create and manipulate ice. Can transform his body into ice. 

Angel/Archangel 
Powers: Makes use of the large, feathered wings on his back for natural flight. Also has eagle-like vision and blood with regenerative properties. Can transform into a blue-skinned form with metallic, techno-organic wings, sharp metallic claws, and enhanced physical abilities. 

Beast/Hank McCoy 
Powers: Has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and mass. Ambidextrous, he can write with hands and feet at the same time. Has minor pheromone manipulation. His feline-like form gives him blue fur, night vision, and claws. Has the agility of a great ape and the acrobatic prowess of an accomplished circus aerialist. 

Phoenix/Jean Grey) 
Powers: Possesses telekinesis and telepathy. As the template of the Phoenix Force, she is able to generate enormous amounts of energy and can convert herself into pure energy. Can also manipulate objects on a subatomic scale with her telekinesis. 

Mimic/morph
Powers: Copies other mutants' powers and abilities, sometimes permanently. Retains the original five X-Men's powers indefinitely. 

Changeling 
Powers: Shapeshifter able to assume other humanoid forms; a latent telepath. 

Polaris 
Powers: Generates magnetic fields to manipulate metal, induce flight, create force fields, and harness energy blasts. 

Havok 
Powers: Generates plasma blasts and absorbs cosmic energy. 

Petra 
Powers: Earth manipulation; can also change the composition of raw minerals. 

Sway 
Powers: Time control, as well as a form of retrocognitive projection. 

Darwin 
Powers: Constant reactive evolution. 

Vulcan 
Powers: Capable of manipulating different types of energy on a vast scale, including mutant energies. Can survive in the vacuum of space and can fly. 

Nightcrawler/Kirt
Powers: Neomorphic physiology grants him a prehensile tail, blue fur, invisibility in shadows, night vision, and wall-crawling. Possesses line-of-sight teleportation. 

Wolverine/Logan
Powers: Healing factor (regeneration of tissue, immunity to virtually all toxins and pathogens, slowed aging process), enhanced senses, and retractable bone claws. Has the indestructible metal adamantium bonded to his skeleton, allowing enhanced physical attributes and sharp adamantium claws. 

Banshee 
Powers: Sonic scream, flight, enhanced hearing. 

Storm/Arora
Powers: Weather manipulation (lighting bolts, wind, rain, etc.) and flight by "riding" wind currents. 

Sunfire 
Powers: Generation of nuclear fire, flight by jet propulsion, absorption of and immunity to various kinds of radiation. 

Colossus 
Powers: Transforms into living organic metal form, granting superhuman strength and near-invulnerability. Can survive without oxygen or sustenance for long periods while in this form. 

Thunderbird 
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability. 

Shadowcat/Kitty Power
Powers: Can pass through solid matter ("phasing"), also allowing her to disrupt electronics and walk on air. 

Lockheed 
Powers: Flight, empathy, and fire-breathing. Able to speak several languages, including English. Has shown telepathic resistance and telepathic connection with his owner, Shadowcat. 

Rogue 
Powers: Absorbs powers, memories, and personalities through skin-to-skin contact. Prolonged contact with others can cause her to permanently absorb their traits and potentially kill them. 

Magneto 
Powers: Generates and controls magnetic fields for manipulating metal, flight, force fields, electrical bolts, and electromagnetic radiation. 

Psylocke 
Powers: Telekinesis, telekinetic katana, telepathy, psychic knife, immunity to most physical or mental alteration. 

Longshot 
Powers: Incredible "luck" through subconscious manipulation of probability fields; enhanced strength and agility, advanced healing capabilities, and psychometry. 

Dazzler 
Powers: Converts sonic energy into various forms of light, including laser-like beams, brilliant flashes, and holograms. 

Forge 
Powers: Superhuman invention skill allows for intuitive knowledge of how to construct and understand anything of a mechanical nature; limited magical abilities. Right hand and leg replaced by advanced mechanical prosthetic limbs. 

Gambit 
Powers: Charges inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy; enhanced agility and hypnotic charm. 

Jubilee 
Powers: Currently can project and control explosive plasmoids. 
Sehun
Powers: Unknown
  • Comment