baekhyun

Chasing Rainbows - Character Profiles

tumblr_n7jckyGVWn1r6274lo7_1280.png

BAEKHYUN CHARACTER PROFILE

 His favorite pastime is picking on Kyungsoo. He is generally the only person who has successful chipped past Kyungsoo's super srs exterior to feast on his gooey child insides. (wow ew that sounds extremely gross)

 He concerns himself with other people, but only to a certain extent - he's too much of a child to take anything seriously.

 The only thing he takes seriously is Kyungsoo's safety (hence the worried texts/calls when Kyungsoo stayed out til 4A.M.).

 This worry doesn't usually impede his ability to exist comfortably because Kyungsoo is very easy to keep track of - he has a set-in-stone schedule that he doesn't break often.

 Baek and Sehun get along right off the bat because of their similar natures.

RELATIONSHIPS

 KYUNGSOO

             They are very close due to their roommateship and therefore close proximity.

             They tell each other a lot of things (although most of the time Kyungsoo only spills his deepest darkest secrets to Baekhyun because Baek pesters him until he decides that it would actually be less annoying if he knew).

             Kyungsoo complains to him a lot and Baekhyun attentively listens and offers about as much advice as his happy mind can muster. ("Just tell them to be nicer!" "...that is the lamest advice anyone has ever given ever. Congratulations.")

             Baekhyun is very sensitive most of the time, but he is completely oblivious to Kyungsoo's insults and bad moods because he's used to them and knows that Kyungsoo doesn't mean the things he says when he's hungry.

             They act like children together - Kyungsoo really appreciates how Baekhyun doesn't hold him to his normal srs standards and encourages him to act his dang age.

             Baek actually thinks that Kyungsoo is one of the swellest people that's ever been born.

 SEHUN

             They don't know each other very well, but they joke and rave at each other as if they've known each other for AGES.

             Kyungsoo invites Sehun over a few times after they find Luhan and Baekhyun is like a saint housewife to Sehun.

             They both terrorize Kyungsoo together, and in some of the times that they bring Luhan, they all gang up on him together.

             Baek and Sehun like breaking out board games like Monopoly solely so they can target Kyungsoo and screw him out of all his property and go out of their way to make him lose.

             Basically Baek and Sehun are like partners in crime with Kyungsoo being their mutual target. This is their entire relationship.

 LUHAN

             It takes Luhan a really long time to get used to Baekhyun, mostly because Luhan is shy and Baekhyun is really, really loud. Luhan is intimidated by loud people, so he's super quiet, and Baekhyun thinks he doesn't like him at first. (This bothers Baekhyun a whole heck of a lot so he makes a conceited effort to make Sehun bring Luhan around so he can woo him with his cooking skills and his awful jokes.)

             They get along slowly by bonding over their mutual admiration for Kyungsoo (and their mutual target-ness).

             As of currently, they're still attempting to get fully comfortable with each other.

 JUNMYEON

             Kyungsoo is pretty close with Junmyeon, so he's invited him to his house for dinner dates before. Baekhyun met Junmyeon through Kyungsoo and is always very polite and cordial towards him.

             Baekhyun loves when Junmyeon comes over because Kyungsoo cooks those days and Baekhyun gets a break from doing housework (Kyungsoo usually gets home too late to cook or clean and he just sacks out the second he gets to bed).

             Baekhyun is always on his best behavior when Junmyeon visits - Kyungsoo says that Junmyeon is like a Baekhyun-tamer because he never gets to see Baekhyun so well-mannered unless Junmyeon is present.

             To sum up their relationship, they've met enough to hold smalltalk in grocery stores when they see each other but not enough to cry in each other's arms about life quite yet.