junmyeon

Chasing Rainbows - Character Profiles

JUNMYEON CHARACTER PROFILE

 He is the manager based solely on his social skills - after the previous manager got fired due to rude treatment of customers, they hired Junmyeon because of his inherent kindness. It was a precautionary measure taken to ensure that the customers saw a definitive change.

 Yes, he is the biggest pushover to ever be pushed over. He's worse than cows. Kids go Junmyeon-tipping instead these days because he's such an easy target.

 He loves everyone, especially his employees (literally all of them like that's why he won't fire anyone no matter how horribly they work).

 He absolutely adores Luhan and no one knows why.

 His life is pretty much that of a cookie-cutter, lower-middle-class male - he has a nice house, a nice wife, a nice baby girl, etc.

 He is currently going through midlife crisis, even though he's barely older than Kyungsoo is. Kyungsoo deals with this on a regular basis when they go out for drinks.

RELATIONSHIPS

 KYUNGSOO

             He considers Kyungsoo to be his best friend. He doesn't really care that the sentiment isn't really returned.

             He puts a lot of weight in Kyungsoo's advice and complaints - if he actually thought that Kyungsoo had wanted Sehun fired, then he probably would have done it because he values Kyungsoo that much. (it would have been painful for him tho)

             He cries about a lot of stuff to Kyungsoo. Like way too much to be acceptable.

             Kyungsoo takes care of him when he's drunk because Junmyeon is the crying, mopey kind of drunk.

             Kyungsoo also sometimes babysits his kid when he and his wife want to go on dates or cheesy things like that. (Kyungsoo is much better with kids than he is with adults who act like kids tbh)

             Basically, he loves Kyungsoo a lot. End of story.

 SEHUN

             He looks at Sehun the way any respectable citizen would look at a struggling teenager.

             He thinks that it's respectable that Sehun has a job at his age and is holding his own in the world. This is why he's reluctant to let Sehun go.

             He sort of watches over Sehun because he feels like Sehun has a lot of untapped potential that he isn't reaching far enough for.

             He thinks that Sehun is very respectful and generous and quite frankly doesn't understand why Kyungsoo had such a problem with him (lol what a dumb).

 LUHAN

             If Sehun wasn't already tapping that...

             

             

             

             (jk but seriously tho)

 BAEKHYUN

             He thinks a lot of Baek as a person and as a host.

             He is also kind of jealous because Baekhyun is essentially Kyungsoo's best friend and Junmyeon kind of wants to be that.

             Junmyeon is incapable of having negative emotions toward anyone for very long, though, so the jealousy usually comes in little pangs and then disappears the second that Baekhyun smiles or does anything even remotely cute.

             He thinks Baekhyun is a good asset for Kyungsoo and highly values his existence for this purpose.