one

torpedo

 



 

 

jae3  !!! @zaizai 5m
  home sweet home ♡



irene  Irene @irnisgood 5m
  @zaizai Ahh welcome back! how was the concert? and japan?



yfan  YH❤ @86ho 3m
  @zaizai were you able to take pictures of yunho oppa?! XD



hmfan  homin is real @HoMinlove 1m
  @zaizai OPPA OPPA IS IT TRUE THAT YUNHO TOUCHED CHANGMIN'S !?           :DDDDDDDD YOU'RE SO LUCKYYYYYYY



vic  茜. @021888 30s
  @zaizai how curly is Changmin's hair in person, ge?





Jaejoong chuckles as he scrolls through his mentions. His phone wouldn't stop buzzing from all the notifications. Later, he tells himself. He'll answer them all later. Right now, he needs to sleep. He just arrived from Japan and the concert has drained out all his energy.

Being a fansite master is hard as much as it's fun. And as crazy as it sounds, he quit his job two years ago to focus on managing a fansite for the most popular duo in the country, The Punstars. Composed of Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin, The Punstars has sold over a hundred thousand copies in a week during their debut, has topped charts in and outside Korea and is well known for their talent and versatility. It was no wonder why they are already recognized as legends in a span of eight years.

While some may think it was a stupid move, Jaejoong thinks otherwise. He gets to travel around when the duo is on tour and he earns a lot from photobooks and other merchandises he sell. All that with that help of his best friend who is a graphic artist.

"How was the trip?" he cracks an eye open and sees Junsu's face right in front of his. Junsu is his best friend-- his confidante, the brother he's never had. And despite what people may think about his job, Junsu has always been there to support him. The man is even in charge of Jaejoong's website layout. And aside from practically being soulmates, they are housemates, too. They've been living together ever since high school which is roughly almost ten years ago.

He reaches out to cup Junsu's cheeks and squishes the man's face. "I missed you too, Su. But let me sleep in peace first. I'll answer questions later, okay?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to go with you." he hears Junsu mumble and he smiles, eyes closed.

"I understand. You were busy with work. It's no big deal, Suyah. We'll talk when I wake up, okay?" he only hears an almost inaudible okay from the other male before he goes unconscious.





The most essential thing a fansite master like him needs is a camera (and equipment worth thousands of dollars, but that's not the point). He barely goes out without his weapons because who knows, he might bump into a member in the streets. He sees to it that Moori, his camera, is always in perfect condition. A whine escapes his lips when he discovers that Moori wouldn't turn on.

"What's wrong?" asks Junsu when he sees him sulking on the couch, looking so miserable.

"Moori's sick."

"Oh no... what's the damage?" Junsu takes the spot beside him and examines the camera. "Not sick, Joongie. Probably just the battery. I told you to buy a spare one months ago. Why won't you ever listen to me?"

The pout on his lips is replaced with a smile. He's relieved to find out that his baby is still fine. In his defense, he's already made countless of mental notes about buying batteries, it just happens to always slip out of his mind. Not his fault at all. "Well, I better buy new ones. Coming with me?"

"Not today, no. Meeting with a client after lunch."

"Right. When will you ever not be busy for me? I miss my best friend."

Junsu drapes an arm over his shoulder and pulls him close. "I miss you too. Just a little while more before this project is done. Then I'll go with you to whatever Punstar event there is."

"Fanmeeting in two weeks. Make sure to clear your schedule because I'm taking you with me whether you like it or not. It's HoMin day that day and I'm planning a fan project."

Admittedly, Junsu knows what kind of day that is. With Jaejoong as his best friend, he knows more about the duo than what he needs to. On the 24th of February, six years ago, Jung Yunho declared Shim Changmin as his wife on national TV. Of course it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, but that was enough for the fans to deem them married and since then, they have been celebrating HoMin day as if it's an actual holiday.

"Will my chibi skills be tested here?"

Jaejoong chuckles. "Maybe. You think I should go to the store near their building?" Junsu doesn't have to ask to know who Jaejoong is talking about. "Changmin's arriving from Japan in a couple of hours and he might go straight to the company for a meeting for his new drama."

"Sometimes it's scary how you know so much about their schedule. You're not even their manager. Aren't you supposed to be at the airport?"

He shakes his head. "Can't. Too tired. An affiliate will be there."

"This is why you should be hiring staffs. One or two photographers would be good."

"No, Su. They don't know my style. I photograph the boys in a certain way and I doubt they could copy it. And I don't want them to either."

"Very selfish, aren't you?"

"Only when it comes to my boys."





There is no sign of Changmin.

His question, though, is answered when he checks his twitter account for an update. Apparently, his flight was delayed. "Tough luck." he mumbles, pocketing his phone. Clutching the paper bag with brand new batteries on his chest, he walks back to his car only to find a highly suspicious man going ballistic as he kicks his car over and over like he owns it.

Something in him snaps. His car is worth a fortune! One simply does not kick it like a stupid ball. Feeling his body heating up in anger, he stomps his way to the rather tall man and smacks him on the arm. "What do you think you're doing?!"

When the man turns around, it is Jaejoong who gapes. He knows that pair of limited edition sunglasses. He recognizes it because he owns a pair himself and the reason why he bought it is because of this man. This man... in front of him. His anger fades as quickly as it came. He points an accusing finger at the other, but no words come out of his mouth. He gulps, clears his throat and tries again. "Y-you car thief!"

Well, at least he tried.





Jaejoong could not believe his luck. One minute he was trying to bust a car thief and the next minute, he's inside his car with Jung Yunho, one half of The Punstars.

"I forgot my keycard." The superstar confesses like a kid who stole a candy from a classmate. Jaejoong wills his heart to calm down. As much as he likes to take advantage of this moment and snap as many photos of the star as he could, that would be rude. And besides, he's not one of those stalker fans. He doesn't want to get on his favorite duo's bad side. "And my manager is in Japan with Changmin. The number of fans crowding me were rapidly increasing and I had to get out. I thought this was my car." Well, that is why Jaejoong brought this particular model. But he's not going to tell him that. "I just realized I had a friend drop me off."

"You do realize I'm a fan, right?" Jaejoong comes clean. What was the point of hiding it anyway? He doesn't want to give him a heart attack the next time they see each other at an event. He almost laughs when he sees the terrified expression on the star's face. "A fansite master, not a stalker fan. Does February Days ring a bell?"

Yunho blinks a few times before snapping his fingers. "Of course, of course. How could I even forget. I see your banners during events all the time."

"Yep, that's me. And my best friend."

"Changmin loved the guitar you sent him, by the way. He uses it all the time."

Hearing that, Jaejoong couldn't help but let out a squeal. "Sorry!" he apologizes, biting his lips to refrain from smiling too much. "I just have a humongous crush on him."

"Oh? What about me?"