Welcome to Japan EXO!

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

As all of the members of EXO got off their plane, they were acccompanied in the limo of Harajuku modeling with Kyary and Shiori. Kyary sat in the back with Shiori and the rest of EXO sat together. Shiori went along with so she could meet the really cute boys. "They're super cute Kyary!" Shiori whispered into her friends left ear as she giggled. "I kinda like Wu Yifan, he's cute!" Kyary whispered back into Shiori's ear.

As the two girls giggled, Shiori asked "So... What do you guys like to do?" The memebers of EXO were extremely tired. But as this happened Chanyeol looked into Shiori's brown eyes. He was lost into them. As Shiori saw this she responded with: "Oi! Orokana! Anata wa watashi ga itta koto o shirimaa ka?!" 

Chanyeol snapped out of his daze when he looked into her eyes. "H-Hai!" Chanyeol responded back a little frightened as he looked down. She looked at him and giggled. Chanyeol looked super confused as to why she was giggling. He asked and she told him there was no reason. 

When EXO got to Kyary's house they were amazed at how big it was. Sure their mansion was huge, but hers was even BIGGER. Kyary told them their rooms were upstairs. As they got upstairs Wu Yifan asked for Kyary to come upstairs. 

When Kyary got upstairs Wu Yifan asked her to come closer to him. When she came closer he gave her a hug. She started blushing a deep cherry red shade. He saw this and laughed. He knew he was going to be happy here in Kyary's house. 

As time went by, Wu yifan got a call from his fiance' Renji. His fiance' was a total pain in the . He didn't want to date her because she was stuck up and rude. But, his manager made him, and before he could break up with her his manger set up the engagement.

 As they got on the phone, Renji was yelling at him  forgot something stupid. All hope was lost for him. He wasn't in love with anybody at that time. Or was he? Once he got off the phone he could only think about Kyary. 

"Why am I thinking about Kyary?" Kris asked himself. He had just met this girl and she was already stuck in his mind. He then smiled. "Looks like I did fall in love after all."