The beginning

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

Kyary sang her new single "Family Party" , which had just come out following with the new Crayon Shin-Chan movie. She was on stage again tonight singing with her fans in the stadium. She was so happy singing with her fans. She felt so loved and she felt so happy that people knew her songs. As she kept singing the crowd sang with her with the lyrics.

The crowd sang with her as they jumped around with their pink and yellow colored glow sticks having a good time. She couldn't believe this many people came to see her. 5000 People came to see her live just for today. She was extatic. Extatic that this many people came to see her live and that she has more than 5000 fans. 

With this being the last song Kyary closed out with, "Watashi wa anata no subete o aie kitekurete arigato!" She then ran back stage exhausted. When she got there her best friend Shiori gave her a big smile. Shiori was super happy for Kyary. 

"You were great out there Kyary!" Shiori said to Kyary squealing. "Thanks, I still can't believe this many people came to see me." Kyary said as she went to hug her friend. "Well you better believe it!" Said shiori laughing as she hugged back.