Ice cream and friend or foe? (KrisxKyary and Renji's appearance)

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

The next morning Kyary woke up feeling good. She was accompanied by a sleeping Kris who slept next to her. She then place a hand onto his cheek and kissed him. "Ohayo!" Kyary said as she broke the kiss. (AN: These two didn't "sleep" together. They just fell asleep after playing video games) 

Kris than slowly began to wake up. "Ohayo Kyary-chan." Kris said as he rubbed his eyes and kissed her cheek. Kyary then blushed.

"Do I get one every morning Kris?" Kyary asked as she blushed yet again. Kris laughed. He then kissed her forehead, and pulled her close to him. 

"How about we go for ice cream Kyary-chan?" Kris asked as his stomach growled. Kyary then smiled. "Sure, just let me go grab my sweater!" Kyary said as she ran upstairs to her room. 

Kris then laughed. As he was laughing, he got a phone call from Renji. He answered it since Kyary wasn't there. "Annyeong Renji!" Kris said. 

"Annyeong Kris!" Renji said annoyed. He was very upset at this. She was always annoyed, and she always had to be right. It made him sick that he has to marry this woman. 

He didn't want to marry, but he was forced to. If he didn't marry her, his manager said he'd cut him out of EXO. He was then scared. Scared to tell Kyary he had a fiance, when really he loved her and NOT Renji. 

When the phone called ended she came back downstairs. She then ran to Kris and held his hand. He couldn't believe how soft her hands were. It was like he was in a dream.

He then pulled her closer to him as they walked out the door. When they walked out Kris found an Ice cream vending cart. It was outside near a book store, Kyary's favorite place to stay when she wasn't on tour. "Kris, lets get ice cream and then go to the book store." Kyary said. 

He then looked at her and noded. When they got to the vending cart Kris ordered him and Kyarys ice cream. Once it was served, Kyary and Kris ate their ice cream. "You have a little something on your nose." Kris said.

Kyary looked embarrassed. "I'll get it of-" Kyary was about to say off until Kris kissed her nose. "Next time, don't hesitate to aske me Kyary-Chan." Kris said smiling. 

"H-Hai." Kyary said as her cheeks were a dark red color. Kris then laughed. "Do you have a cold or something Kyary-Chan?" Kris asked. 

"N-no, it's just that, I don't get kissed very often." Kyary said blushing. "Well you should." Kris said. "You're too beautiful to not be kissed." Kris told her as her looked into her eyes.

Just as that was going on, Renji his fiance was looking. She then burned up with anger. "Hey you, that's MY fiance!" Renji said storming over to Kyary. 

"K-Kris.. What is she talking about?!" Kyary asked. "He didn't tell you?" Renji asked. 

"Tell me what?" Kyary asked as she looked at Kris. "Oi Renji, this isn't the time." Kris said. 

"No Kris, I want to hear what Renji has to say." Kyary said. Renji then looked at Kyary. "I'm Kris's fiance Renji...." 

To be continued....