Chanyeol and shiori's phone call

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

That night Kyary came home extremely tired. She had just done another show that night and needed some rest. Unfortunately for her, Shiori called. But, she was too tired to answer the phone. So she let it go to voicemail.

Kris went out to check and see if she was home.When he saw she was home he saw her asleep. She was wearing her Rilakkuma pajamas and she wore her big bow. When Kris saw that she liked Rilakkuma, he knew what he had to get her. 

The next morning, her phone went off and Chanyeol saw it ring. He picked up and saw it was Shiori. He then answered it after second guessing himself. "Hello?" He said to her as she was on the phone with him. "Hello! Who is this?" Shiori asked a little confused. "This is Chanyeol. We met yesterday in the limo."He said nervously as sweat began to drip down faster from his forehead. 

"Oh yeah!" She said as she giggled. "I'm glad to hear back from you." He said stuttering. She then smiled as she was on the phone with him. "Why thank you!" She said as she kept giggling. 

"Do you know where Kyary is?" Shiori asked with concern. "Yeah, I do. She's on the couch sleeping." He said to her while stuttering again. "Well can you tell her to call me later? I'd like to talk to her about a few things. Shiori said while twirling her hair. "Sure thing!" Chanyeol said to her with a smile. 

"Thanks!" Shiori said as she was almost about to hang up. He then cut her off. "Wait! There's something I wanna ask you." He said as he blushed. He couldn't believe he was doing this. 

"Yes?" Shiori asked with curiosity. "W-would you go out with me to the mall this weekend?" He said blushing as he was still on the phone with her. "O-of course. I'd love to." She said as she blushed. "Great. I'll pick you up at eight on Friday." He said happily. "Yeah. See you Friday." She said dreamily.