The perfect date (ChanyeolxShiori)

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

"Oh my gosh, Chanyeol you're so funny!" Shiori said. Chanyeol blushed as he put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. Shiori was blushing madly. 

"Ch-Chanyeol..." Shiori said blushing. "Shiori-chan, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." Chanyeol said as he looked into Shiori's eyes. 

"Ch-Chanyeol." Shiori said blushing again. Chanyeol then chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Is that all you can say Shiori-Chan?" Chanyeol asked as he then chuckled again.

She then giggled. As they got closer to the Doki Doki Maid Cafe, (AN: A cafe I made up) Chanyeol cupped her face. "Shiori-Chan... 

Anata wa watashinosubeteda! Watashi wa anata ni kisu mo īdesu ka? (You're everything to me! May I kiss you?) He asked as he stared deeply into her eyes. 

"H-Hai.." Shiori said blushing.Chanyeol then crashed his lips onto hers as fireworks went off in the background near DisneyLand Tokyo. They stood there kissing for five minutes, which felt like an eternity. Once Chanyeol broke the kiss Shiroi sneezed from being cold. 

"I-I'm s-sorry." Shiori said freezing as her teeth were chattering. Chanyeol then took his jacket off and placed it onto her. "Here, I don't want you to get a cold." Chanyeol said kindly. 

"B-but what about you! You'll freeze!" Shiori said feeling bad. Chanyeol looked into her eyes and kissed her again so she could shut up. When he broke the kiss he chuckled. "I'd rather freeze than have you get sick my love." Chanyeol said as he kissed her cheek and walked off with her. 

Shiori blushed. She never felt this way with any other guy. He was so mysterious, and different. Yet different in a good way. 

"I'm in love with Chanyeol." Shiori thought as she smiled when he held her hand and kept her close to him.