The morning

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

"I'm glad," Kris said with a smile. 

The next morning, Kris and Kyary had slept in the same bed. The first to wake up was Kyary, and she got out of bed to start get ready. "What to wear, what to wear?" She asked as she ran into her closet that was the size of a kmart. 

After an hour she was showered and dressed in a cute lollipop dress, and hair pig tails. She then went to check herself out in the mirror. "I look good," Kyary said then laughed. 

Kris then woke up as she walked downstairs in her noisy brown clogs. After that, Kris got a shower and ran downstairs once he was done. He saw Kyary eating some lucky charms, and smiled. "You woke me up!" Kris exclaimed. 

Kyary laughed. "It's not my fault you like sleeping next to me," she said with a laugh. He then started laughing. 

"True that," he said. Kris just looked at her and smiled. 

"Thinkin' about something?" Kyary asked. He nodded. 

"Yeah, wanna do a redo of our first date?" He asked. She laughed. 

"I thought our first date was our video game challenge?" She asked then started to laugh. 

"Okay fine, our second date," he said. She laughed and nodded. 

"Where do you want to go?" She asked. He smirked. 

"The zoo." He said. She gasped. Never in her life did she think he'd do this to her. She was deathlyafraid of lions and tigers, but sighed and nodded. 

"Fine we'll go to the zoo," she said. Kris jumped up and down just like a seven year old boy which caused Kyary to laugh.

"You're so cute when you do that," "I know!" He exclaimed happily as he kissed her cheek