Do you know? (KrisxKyary)

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

(AN: Picture the song do you know by someday in this chapter. It'll  all make sense when you do) 

A few days had pass and Kyary hadn't talked to Kris. She was still very upset at him for not telling her. When she came home she curled up on the long black couch in the living room. While she lied there she cried. 

Kris was taking a shower in the room they were given to by Kyary. Kris then looked at himself in the mirror. "Why did I have to screw up?" Kris said as he then looked down at the water. 

Kyary stayed on the couch curled into a ball. When kris got out of the shower and got dressed he saw her laying there crying. "Kyary-chan!" He said as he ran to her. Kyary was shivering from the cold. 

Kyary then looked at Kris."K-Kris... I'm cold..." Kyary said shivering. Kris then held her tightly in his arms. "Kyary-Chan I'm so sorry." Kris said looking at her worried. 

Kyary then sneezed."It's okay Kris." Kyary said as she sneezed again. Kris then pulled a tissue from out of his pocket. "the only reason why she's my fiance is because i was forced to propose." Kris said with an apologetic tone. "Why were you forced?" Kyary asked. "Because our manager was going to throw me out of EXO." Kris said. 

Kyary then took the tissue and blew into it. Her face was now very pale and Kris was very worried about her. She then smiled at him. "Kris, you're very warm." Kyary said weakly. 

Kyary then shivered again. Kris then picked her up. "K-Kris, what are you doing?" Kyary asked as she blushed. 

"Taking care of my lovely Girlfriend." Kris said as he walked kyary up the stairs to her room. Kyary was then shocked. "B-But what about your manager and him throwing you out." Kyary said. 

"I don't care about that, all I need is you." Kris said as he leaned in and kissed her forehead. Kyary then blushed. "K-Kris..." Kyary said as they got to her room. 

When Kris got into Kyarys room he saw a big king sized bed that she slept on every night. "Gomen... The room is a mess so I'm sorry for not cleaning it." Kyary said embarrassed. Kris then laughed.

"I don't care about the room being a mess." Kris said. "Y-You don't?" Kyary said. 

"Not at all." Kris said as he set her down onto the bed. Kris then sat down next to her. She then smiled. 

"I never knew I'd fall this deeply into love." Kris said as he looked at Kyary. Kyary then smiled again. "Me too Kris." Kyary said. 

Kris then leaned in to kiss her. She turned a bright red shade as she saw this happening. He then laughed. "Am I going too fast for you?" Kris asked. "Am I going too fast Ky-Chan?" Kris asked. Kyary then shook her head. "N-No not at all." Kyary said. "Then may I kiss you?" Kris asked. Kyary then nodded. "G-Go right on ahead." Kyary said.

As son as she said that, Kris leaned in and kissed her deeply. He then wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't leave him as they kissed. She then felt butterflies in her stomach. After five minute he broke the kiss and she smiled. "Kris... that felt amazing." Kyary said smiling. 

 

 

 

 

'