I didn't know....

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

Kyary then looked at Kris. "Kris, is this true?!" Kyary asked. Kris then bit his lip. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME!" Kyary said as she stomped her leopard print high heels onto this toes. "You're such a bastard!" Kyary said angrily as she slapped him. 

"Aish!" Kris said. He was feeling pain in both his toes and his face from the stomp and slap. "Kyary-Chan I can expla-" Kris was then  cut off with another slap. "I don't need an explanation!" Kyary said. "I just need to FORGET ABOUT YOU!" Kyary said angrily. 

Kris's eyes widened when she said, "I just need to forget about you." These words kept ringing in his ear. "I hope you two have a good life together." Kyary said as she ran off crying. 

"KYARY WAIT!" Kris said, as he tried to run after her Renji grabbed his arm. "Let go of me Renji!" Kris said angrily. 

"She's not worth going after!" Renji said getting into his face. "You have me!" Renji said angrily. 

Kris then growled. "Kyary-chan is different." Kris said. Renji was then shocked to hear this. "How is she different than beautiful me?" Renji asked angrily. "She's different because she's not an arrogant bigot like yourself!" Kris said. Renji then gasped. "I love her Renji, NOT YOU!" Kris said as he tried to go look for Kyary.

As Kyary ran off she found a local bar. It was time to have a little drink. When she went inside, she found Shiori sitting at the bar with Chanyeol. 

She then went and sat next to them and wiped her tears. Shiori then turned to her right to see a sniffling Kyary. She was worried, and wanted to know why Kyary was crying. "Ky-chan, why are you crying?" Shiori asked. 

"I'm crying because of that baka named Wu Yifan!" Kyary said sniffling yet again. She then grabbed a napkin and blew her nose into it. "What did he do?" Chanyeol asked. 

"He didn't tell me he had a fiance." Kyary said crying. "H-He even kissed me." Kyary said. "What kind of guy does that when he has a fiance?!" Kyary asked angrily. 

Kyary was then offered a glass of Sangria by the bartender. She then took the glass and drank from it. "Arigatou!" Kyary said to the bartender. 

"Sore wa iwanaide kudasai!" (Don't mention it) The bartender said. Kyary then nodded. She then went back to drinking her Sangria. 

As time went by, Kris gave up looking and went into the Gashapon store. Maybe winning a few Gashapon would get his mind off of her. When he got into the Gashapon shop there were mini figurines of Kyary. Everywhere he went reminded him of Kyary. 

"Aish!" Kris said. He was very upset with Renji barging in. If he had just told her from the start then maybe she wouldn't be so upset. He then sighed and walked out. 

"What am I going to do?" He said to himself. He then stuffed his hands into his pockets on his jacket. Kris was extremely cold and looked down onto the ground. 

The memories then flowed back into his mind. The good memories with his Ky-Chan. (AN: Kris's nickname for Kyary) Especially the memories of them kissing. 

When he got home, he saw Kyary wasn't home. He then sighed. "I really screwed up." Kris said as he sat on Kyarys yellow couch. 

To be continued....