Video games and kisses

The Harajuku Princess and The Kpop star

It was Friday night. Which was the night Shiroi went out with Chanyeol and Kyary was alone at home with Kris. The rest of EXO went out to go party, while Kyary and Kris stayed home. Kyary was in her room putting her hair up in a top knot bun. She wanted to look nice tonight incase Kris pulled a move on her. 

When she came out she the Wii in her living room. She was dressed up in Sanrio pajama's and decided to play her old Super Smash Bros game. Sitting down on the couch, she played the game with her platinum black Game Cube controller. "Shinu shinu shinu!" She said as she played the game. 

Kris then came down the stairs because he heard something come from downstairs. "Hey what was that?" Kris asked as he saw Kyary playing her video game on the Wii. He couldn't believe what he saw. Harajuku princess Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was playing video games. 

When he saw this his jaw hit the floor. He was very surprised to see this. It's true that she isn't like most girls, but he didn't know such a well known fashion icon in Japan would play video games. 

She then looked behind her to see Kris. "Hey Kris!" Kyary said as she waved to him and smiled. He was then blushing at the sight her beautiful smile. 

There was a silence in the room between the two of them. "Hello?",  "Earth to Kris!" Kyary said as she paused the game, got up and waved her hand into his face.

He then blinked. "Huh?" Kris said as he snapped back to reality. Kyary giggled. 

"I said hi..." Kyary said giggling. Kris then blushed again. He couldn't understand how this girl made him feel. After all he was with Renji. But, She gave him butterflies in his stomach whenever she glanced over and looked at him. She wasn't mean and demanding like Renji. She was kind and sweet. Just like a fiance should be.

He then looked at her and smiled. "O-Oh, Hi!" Kris said smiling. Kyary then giggled. "Do you want to play Super Smash Bros with me Kris?" Kyary then asked while blushing. 

Kris must have been daydreaming. He couldn't believe she just asked him to play SSB (Super Smash Bros) with him. He then snapped out of it and laughed nervously. "Sure why not!" He said smiling.

Kyary sat on her big long yellow couch and patted her hand on the couch for him, giving him a sign to sit next to her. He then sat down on her couch and she handed him a game cube controller. "Here's your controller, now choose your character." Kyary said as she picked Princess Peach. 

Kris then picked Yoshi, he was very distracted by how excited Kyary looked. As soon as they game started Kyary got into game mode. Which meant she had to kick Kris's . As Kyary was playing with Kris, she of course was kicking his . She was pretty good at Super Smash Brothers. 

She then beat him. "Watashi wa katta!" Kyary said as she danced around being silly. Kris then laughed and got up. "Well I guess the winner gets a prize then." Kris said staring into her eyes. "Yeah the looser takes me out t-" Kyary was then cut off bye Kris's lips onto hers. 

She couldn't believe it. Kris Wu yifan had ACTUALLY kissed her. "Watashi wa anata ni takusan kyary ga suki." (I like you alot Kyary). "And I-I like you alot too." Kyary said as her cheeks got hot from looking at him. 

"I'm glad you do." Kris said kissing her forehead. "I'm glad you do."