► 09'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a good hour at the cemetery, Sehun and you went back home. Sehun had not came back to your parents' grave when he had walked away crying, it was too hard for him; seeing the two persons he lost and the one he'd soon lose crying, altogether was too much. He too had his break-down days and it pained you, for you were not able to do anything about it. No matter how much Sehun tried to hide it from you, you knew that he was broken inside. After all, he had to deal with the fact that his own sister who was like dying before his eyes every day to be replaced by a complete stranger at anytime and he couldn’t do anything about. You knew yet you didn't ask or say anything, he needed space and you could understand that.


The ride back home was quiet; the silence that had established between the two of you was a heavy yet, a comfortable one. It was like no words needed to be said for you to know what the other was thinking. Because the two of you were in the same state of mind despite the front you both tried to put up; you both were scared. Again, it must be that twin-bond. 

 

 


When you reached home, it was already two in the afternoon. At that time, you were sure that Jongin had forgotten about your birthday being that day; he would always call you as soon as he wakes up to wish you a happy birthday but you didn't not think that at two he was still sleeping, though him and his bed were deeply attached. Jongin always managed to wake up before two in the afternoon, no matter how tired or at what time he went to sleep the previous night.

 

You sighed softly and took out your diary to share with it your pain, your fear and disappointment of the day. These thoughts were your most vulnerable ones, that only Sehun knew and you intended to keep it as such.

 

 


Sehun on the other hand was in his room, lain across his bed while staring at the ceiling. He took out his phone and hesitated while looking at Jongin's number. He knew that Jongin would forget; figures, the previous night he didn’t seem to really realize it either, and though he too felt a little hurt by it, he knew that you probably felt worst. That's why he wanted to remind it to Jongin so that you'd think he didn't forget. But Sehun knew better; he might be attached to Jongin but he also realized how jerky he was. Jongin took you for granted and it angered Sehun pretty much so he decided to not give Jongin the chance to catch up like this. Instead he dialled your Doctor to make an appointment for the following day.

 

 


[...] 

 



"So babe, where do you want to go?" asked Jongin to Soojung. She had arrived at his place more than half an hour ago and the reason why they were still there was because Jongin was taking an eternity to prepare. It was already two thirty and Jongin was still polishing his hair style.

"Actually you should-" 

"Don't say anything I know, do you want to go shopping again? Let me grab my coat..." Jongin took his coat from the back of his desk chair in a swift movement but as he did, its sleeve brushed a few papers found on his desk to the ground. He sighed and bent over to pick all of them up. Gasp. The papers that fell uncovered his calendar and as he saw what date it was that day, with a small note written near it, with hearts and silly smileys he dropped all the papers back down and let out a low; "Oh my god." 


Soojung furrowed her eyebrows and peeked from behind Jongin to see what was troubling him. When she did, a sigh of relief escaped her lips as she recalled hearing you talking to your parents’ grave earlier. 


The reason why she told Jongin that she'd be over in 30 minutes and not right away then was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter