► 07'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night came by quickly and Jongin was already walking Soojung back home. The day he had planned for the two of them had not turned out exactly the way he had expected but it was not a total failure in appearances. Soojung seemed to be very pleased and he did his best to put a front for her not to worry. 


But in truth, he was the problem that day. The previous one, he was certain that Soojung was his soul mate; that they were going to get married and all the tralala~ but it took him only one sight; your terrified expression, to give him doubts. Suddenly, this question came to him; 'What do I really feel for Hana?' But he was unable to answer it for now; he simply didn't know where his heart belonged anymore. He knew that he loved Soojung, a lot, but was it really the kind of love that she had for him or was it a grade below? He didn't know. 


He shook his head to get rid of all this thoughts for awhile. They had both already reached Soojung's house and came to a stop in front of her gates. 


"Kai, do you want to come in?" She started with a bit of hesitation. "My parents are not home tonight; maybe we could watch a movie together." Thump. Jongin felt his heart beat to a slight faster pace. Like this he sighed softly with a thin smile plastered on his lips. Did he want to? His thumping heart was the answer. But was he overwhelmed by it? It's barely increased pace said it all. 


It took him courage to answer; her disappointed expression gave him a huge guilt blow in the face. 


"I would really like to but..." He thought hard for a plausible reason, he could just say that he was going over to you, because you were sick this morning but he didn't. Instead he lied again; "I can't tonight, I have homework to do." 


Her expression fell and the excited glint in her eyes darkened. Like seriously, homework? That was the best excuse he got on the moment but it was probably the lamest on Earth. 


"O-Okay... then see you tomorrow." Soojung approached him and tip-toed to seal their lips but before she could do so, Jongin cupped her cheeks delicately and instead of her lips, he kissed her forehead dearly. 


It is believed that a forehead kiss is meant to be done only when you apologise because it proves how sorry you are. Soojung then smiled, she believed that he was really sorry for not sleeping over that night but Jongin was sorry for far more, yet he himself wasn't yet aware of it. 


He left after ensuring that she got safely inside and made way to your house. 

 



[...]



Sehun and you had just finished eating dinner.  The two of you had cooked together chicken creamed pastas and they were perfectly cooked. The two of you hadn't cooked together in awhile and it felt good to do it again. 


Sehun was doing the dishes while you were watching TV. You would have gladly helped but it wasn't you the loser in Rock-Paper-Scissors so... 


He was done with them quickly though, there were only you two's plates, he wouldn't have taken forever to wash them. Then, he came to the living room and slumped himself on the couch, his head landing on your knees smoothly. You automatically brought your hand to his hair and softly stoke them. 


It took you fifteen good minutes before you finally fell asleep. Your hand had stopped its movements on his face so at first he thought that you just wanted to annoy him but when he felt your regular and soft respiration, he smiled like a fool knowing that you had moved to dreamland. 


Lazily he got up, carefully though, so he wouldn't wake you up and took you bridal style in his arms to take you to his room. He had barely passed the hallway when there was a knock at the door. There was still a long way to your room while the front door was just some steps ahead. 


So he made way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter