► 08'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There is a POLL after this chapter, please do take a look at it and give me your opinion by voting. (: 

 

 

"Come on lazy bum; get your off bed!" exclaimed Sehun, standing by your bedroom door.  He had an apron safely tied to his waist; armed with a bowl of chocolate cake dough in one hand and a whisk in the other, he wouldn't hesitate once to throw both at you if needed. Obviously, Sehun was in a good mood that day; it was only barely 7 a.m. and he was already dedicated to annoying his dear sister.


As response, he only got an angry growl. He chuckled and then asked mockingly to himself out loud for you to hear; "I really wonder sometimes if you really are human. Humans don't growl like that. Are you by any chance... a werewolf little sis?" 


Now, what he got was a pillow lazily thrown past him. "Mehrong.~ You should try aiming me instead of- Oww. You little brat." This time, you got him straight in the face. All his nagging was too much in the morning for you to take. You were now sitting on your bed with your sheets still entangled to your feet.

"Why are you so noisy in the early morning? It's freaking 7:02 dude. I need my beauty sleep." 
"Okay no cake and no pancakes for you then." 

'Wait a minute, cake AND pancakes?' You thought to yourself and then it all clicked. You sprung out of bed, nearly falling down because of the sheets and threw yourself at Sehun who was barely able to prevent the cake bowl to fall. 


"Wow... careful you. Else no cake." 

"Cut the nagging Grandma." You hissed in his ears. Then you broke into a smile and tightened your embraced even more. You knew that he was about to retort back but you cut him short; "Happy Birthday Oppa." 

He sighed softly, nuzzling his nose in your messy bed hair. Your sweet apple shampoo scent soothed him. He too was smiling, more stupidly though as he replied; "Happy birthday little brat." 

For a good five minutes, the two of you stayed in that same position until it felt uncomfortable for you; Sehun still had his whisk and bowl in hands and they were pressing to your back too much to your liking.  The two of you ended up laughing at your own silliness and you gave him a big smooch on the cheek. He faked a disgusted grimace to which you took a great pleasure in hitting his arm. 


"Come on, wash up. I'll be waiting downstairs." 


With that said, Sehun went down the stairs, to the kitchen to bake his cake while you threw yourself back in bed. 


You were not a person who slept that much generally but every year, on your birthday, you'd sleep even more; like to catch up for the sleep you skipped for the previous year. 


But unfortunately for you, that day, you weren't able to fall back into slumber. Why? Because Sehun was doing too much noise downstairs. He must have been doing it on purpose. Finally, sighing profoundly, you got out of bed and went to really wash up.  You didn't hurry yourself for once and stayed a good thirty minutes in the bathroom. A good bath would compensate for the beauty sleep. 

 


[...]


 


You got downstairs all fresh and nice. Sehun smiled on seeing you finally there. 


"You took your time huh..." 

"Sorry but you need to give me pamper time y'know."


He only chuckled while setting the table for the two of you. The pancakes were still warm and the cake perfume was refreshing the whole house. You went to sit at the counter and saw Jongin's favourite mug, which only he drank from, in the sink. It drew your attention further and you hoped off your highchair to examine it. Coffee. 


"He was here last night." You stated, back facing Sehun as you washed the mug thoroughly. You didn't have to ask for you were sure that he was here; Sehun would never give anyone Jongin's mug to drink and coffee; Jongin likes to eat chicken with a bit of coffee. He's got weird taste and liked it like that.  


Sehun sighed and nodded. Though you couldn't see it, you knew he did and sighed to yourself too. 


"Hana it was hard for me to lie to him, I don't want to have to lie to him again..." You turned around, placing the now clean mug to its rightful place, near yours, and looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter