► 03'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are going to tell me what happened?"

It was early morning, and you had just woken up. As soon as your eye lids opened, Sehun didn't lose any time to question you. He must have been worried the whole night, and by the look in his face, he IS worried. 

But what exactly happened? You didn't know... You got mad at Kai for something that, now that you think about it, seems stupid and childish; he just tried to make you happy, it was not the best way but, he tried. He friend zoned you once again, but that's okay; you are used to it now. He said stuffs that hurt. That. That was not okay. Definitely not. 

Sighing, you got up, and sat down on your bed, leaning against Sehun's chest, absorbing the warmth it was emitting.  He tightened his arms that were already around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck, whispering, "Come on, you won't feel any better if you keep it all in." 

 


[...]



"A blind date? Like seriously, who is he to introduce my sister to a complete stranger like that?" 
"Calm down Sehun!" 


He took in a deep breath and seemed to have gained back his composure; "You shouldn't have gotten mad at him like this; he is oblivious of your feelings Hana so you can't get mad at him and expect him to understand..." You bowed your head in shame, you knew this, but on the spur of the moment; you just couldn't control yourself. "But, he is at fault too. Is he really that stupid or is he really that stupid?" 


Sehun caught you laughing this time; his overprotective-twin-brother instincts were raging and it sure was a funny sight to assist to. He frowned on hearing you laugh for he was being dead serious with you; "This is not funny! Don't you dare take his words to heart, heard me? He is a ing idiot. How dare he say this to you? I swear; I'm so going to kill him when his neck will be within my reach!" 

You burst out laughing this time; you felt so light-headed for once; it had been a real while since you hadn't had such a good laugh. As it is said, 'A good laugh, always help.' 


But unfortunately, it didn't take long until you heard your phone ring. Your first reaction was to be surprised; you were pretty sure that you had left your phone off and on charge the previous night but how was it now on your bedside table and obviously . Sehun chuckled on seeing your surprised expression and said; 

 

"I turned it on this morning, I thought that the boy would try to contact you." And by, 'the boy' he obviously meant Jongin. You sighed and hesitated to reach out for your phone. You were not ready to talk to him, you were still upset. After all, who wouldn't be? "Look, I won't force you to pick it up but maybe you should listen to him. No matter how idiot he has been yesterday, the boy cares for you. He's an idiot, but he cares." You sighed and just when you were about to swipe the green button, he himself hung up. 

"Maybe it really is not the right time for me to talk to him." 


"Don't wait too long to do it though, and don't forget to write in your diary. You mustn’t miss a day, remember." 


There was a lump caught in your throat, and a tint of panic flashed in your eyes on his words. True, you had missed the previous day and you had forgotten about it. Completely. "I-I'll catch up with it later, promise." 


"Okay, wash up; I'm going to prepare breakfast." Sehun gave you a quick peck on the forehead and then left your room. You nodded and finally got off your bed too. You were about to go shower when you heard your phone buzzing. You took it and your screen read; 

 



New Message. (1) 

JongIn ♡ - Hana, I didn't mean what I said, please let's talk.  

 



You scoffed bitterly; he didn't even apologise. Quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter