VII

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I panicked. I couldn't remember a thing about what happened last night. GREAT, my first time was suppoused to be special. I swallowed my tears up, crying was not going to get us anywhere. We had to somehow solve this. And bhy solving this problem, was to forget about it. I wasn't ready to lose Sehun and I didn't want that to happen.

"Ouch.. My head hurts" Baekhyun said as he was waking up. "What the.. Why am I ? OH GOD. Why are we 2 here?!" 

"AHHH!" I screamed as I grabbed the blanket to cover myself."I think I should be asking why are YOU in my bed"

"Ok.. Let's calm down first, what should we do?" Baekhyun panted.

"What should we think about? We just had !" I said irritated and annoyed.

Then that's when we both rememberd what happened alst night, but it wasn't intetional, we were drunk.

It was awkward, since we had . 

"What hour is it?" Baekhyun asked, trying to break the ice. "9:20! , I'm going to be late to practice and you're going to be absent for your first day of work. Let's just go!" He said as he realized that we were tardy. How did he know that it was my first day of work?

We put on our clothes quickly and took a cab to SM. 

While we were in the cab, I almost forgot that me and Baekhyun were together. We were so nervous thinking about what to do in the company later, that we didn't even care to take a glance at each other.

"Umm.. we can't be seen together going in. I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter