XVII

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I froze. Sehun's parents were at the living room sitting beside Sehun. Sehun looked tense, I didn't know if he had told them about the baby yet.

"What's she doing here? I thought you were going to finish her off." Sehun's mom coughed.

"Please mom, just stay quiet." Sehun spat out, he was quite unhappy.

Sehun stood up, he was glaring at me, then he took my hand and took me to his bedroom and closed the door shut. His grip was tight, making my wrist hurt.

"Why are you here?" Sehun glared at me and I felt really bad and annoyed by how he was acting.

"Can't I come to visit my boyfriend?" I asked him with a harsh voice. "Are we going to tell your parents? About.. you know."

"Yes, but I'm telling them alone. My mom would seriously slap you, she doesn't mind and you know that. You better leave, and next time you come, tell me." Sehun answered me back.

Why was he so angry all the time? Did I need a reason to come visit my boyfriend? It didn't feel like being in a relationship anymore. The sweet moments, kisses and hugs were replaced by a cold atmosphere. Did I really want to be with Sehun?

"Leave" Sehun repeated, he opened the door and led me out of the dorm. He didn't even ask for my opinion, and just took my wrist.

"Leaving already? Not even giving your respect to the elders, what a spoiled brat." Sehun's dad said.

Inside, I was bursting of anger. I didn't even bother to answer them, I headed straigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter