XVIII

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day of work, I finally reached home. I took my clothings off and headed straight to the shower.

As the water poured down my sore body, I took my final decision. Today, Sehun didn't even take a glance at me. He was busy with work, I obviously understand, but on his spare time, he didn't even bother to say hi to me. I didn't get why he was so mad at me, things suppousingly had been discussed and we were on good terms.

I have decided, to leave to the USA. There, my baby would be raised healthier with less worries, and Sehun could continue pursuing his career. But, if I ever told Sehun that I was going to leave, then he wouldn't let me go, not because he loved me exactly, but because he was now in charge of the baby.

I dialed my mother's number.

"Hello? Mom?"

"Hello! Yes? What do you need?"

Unknowingly, tears started to flow. It hurt me knowing that at this age I was already pregnant with some man that didn't exactly love me, and lost my ity to my boyfriend's friend. 

"Darling, why are you crying? Is everything alright?" My mom on the other side comforted me.

"When are you coming back to South Korea? I'm.. I don't know how to say this."

"We were suppoused to be coming back this weekend, but.. your stepfather loves his job here, and it would be rude to go back in the middle of his new job."

"Mom, I'm going to New York."

"What? Why? When?" Mom desperately answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter