XXII

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slept all morning long, though I didn't go to sleep too late last night. Guess it's pregnancy symptoms. When I woke up, it was already 1pm. I groaned, I had to go to the guys rehearsal still.

I changed into comfortables clothes, but no too shabby, I still had an image to take care of.

Before I even arrived at SM, I went to buy some icecreams for the boys and bought some bread for myself to eat.

"Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry. I think that's enough." I thought to myself. Hopefully they would like these flavours, they were the typical ones.

As I entered the company, I texted Baekhyun saying that I had already arrived.

I walked in EXO's practice room. They were all sweaty and were still practicing every sharp movement. I smiled, it was nice seeing them work hard.

"MINAH!" Baekhyun shouted and came up to hug me, but flinched once he noticed all his sweat.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Guess I'm pretty smelly." And he started sniffing himself, making me laugh hard.

Baekhyun was no longer mad, I noticed. He wasn't those type of guys who got mad over something for a long period of time. Unlike someone.

"I brought you guys some icecream, get some rest and come to eat." I shouted and the guys cheered.

"Hello Minah" One by one they came to greet me. But not that person. He stood away from my way and never dared to make any eye contact. He was doing a perfect job in avoiding me.

"I guess someone's not in a great mood." Chanyeol chuckled, earning him a big slap on his head from Suho.

"Thanks for making the atmosphere more tense." Suho mumbled lowly. I didn't know if it was an insinuation for me.

 

"Can we talk?" Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter