0IV

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried calling Sehun over and over on the phone, but.. he was not picking up. I was getting worried, I.. had no choice but go to EXO's dorm.

As soon as I arrived at their dorm, I hid in the corner. Because as always, there were tons of fans gathered outside.

"Oh god, how can I get in without getting kicked by the fans?" I mumbled to myself.

I quietly sneaked past them, trying not to get caught by the sasaeng fans.

"YAAAAA! Where do you think you're going?" Someone grabbed tightly my hair.

"I'm.. I'm.." I quickly replied.

"She's new huh." I heard one snicker.

"She thought that she could get to see them first. Stupid." Another one said.

All the sasaeng fans started to make a circle around me and started yelling at me and throwing things.

I felt like they were never going to stop. And I was going to give up from escaping that stupid circle they had made around me. Not until they hit me with a hard thing on the head that made me hurt like , and started getting a bit pissed up with their actions.

"HEY! STOP IT!" I suddenly heard a male voice, I rose my head and.. it was Baekhyun. He quickly took my hand and and pulled me inside the dorm.

"Are you okay? Here, take this" Baekhyun handed me an icepack.

"Thank you, I'm much better. By the way, is Sehun here?" I asked as I placed the icepack on my head. It stang a bit but I managed.

"Nopee, some members had an interview and others went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter