XII

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, all EXO came to visit me, even Sehun, the doctor was going to announce what disease I really had and EXO decided to come.

"Hey sis-in law, girlfriend of Baekhyun" D.O said as he high-fived me.

"I'm not Baekhyun's girlfriend!" I told him giggling, my eyes were finding Sehun who was at the back looking at the ceiling.

Even if we had broken up, I was still concerned about him. Part of me still loved him.

"Are you okay? We were worried about you, especially Baekhyun who was bragging about you all the time" Lay said laughing.

"Ohh.. what about Sehun? Did he say something?" I asked them, they're eyes widened as I asked.

"Who? Your childhood friend? Pff.. I thought you guys were fighting, he has been in a very bad mood these days. You should go talk to him, I mean you are friends no matter what though." Suho answered.

The doctors then interrupted us.

"Well well, I can see you have quite a reputation with all these boys." The doctor laughed."Let's get to the point. After the analysis of blood and urine, we are sure that you, don't have cancer"

"Thanks god. Let's celebrate!" EXO shouted.

"Hey hey calm down. Congratulations though, we have the pleasure to tell you that you will become a mother! Now, may we ask who is the father here?" The doctor said.

There was a moment of silence, everybody was shocked, especially me.

A child? I was pregnant?

I.. was left speechless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter