OXV

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We quickly drived to SM, because we were running late for our appoinment with the company.

I arranged myself before going into my boss's office, Sehun held my hand and assured that everything was going to be fine.

 

"I see you finally have the guts to show off your relationship." My boss smirked while pointing at my hand and Sehun's which were held tightly.

I quickly and took my hand away, my boss didn't look quiet happy and procceded talking:

"You know, you worked less than a week and took more than a week of vacations. I know it was because of some health conditions, but.. we don't need some staff working without consideration. Don't expect to have any promotions. This is your first warning, if you have your second warning, you'll be kicked out. So work hard!"

"Nee.. I'm so sorry and grateful" I smiled at my boss, and started to turn around to head for the door and exit that place, but my boss interrupted up.

"Hey I didn't ask you 2 to come here just for that. See this before you go." He pointed at us and handed us a printed paper which was placed on his desk. Me and Sehun looked at each other and I took the paper as he answered my boss.

I read the paper. My hands trembled, my medical records were all written all over it. And my pregnancy news.. was there too.

Sehun saw that my face turned pale and that I was panicking. He grabbed the paper and started reading it, he was starting to get frustrated.

 

"So.. we did a research, and eventually all this EXO group was in the hospital with this young lady, can someone explain to me how can you guys as artists be so negle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter