XXIII

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart aches, my body aches.

How many times must I cry to take away this fiercing and burning pain inside me?

"Guys, thanks for spending your time with me, but I've gotta go." I said as soon as I returned back into the room, I started gathering my things. Just then, a hand softly patted me on the shoulder.

"Don't go. It's alright, we are here for you."

I lifted my head to see who it was, and well, it was no other than Baekhyun.

I broke down crying, in middle of the practice room. I felt sorry, I had ruined the mood, again. And they had to practice for their upcoming tour.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your practice. I-I think I'll go for your sake." I said between sobs.

"Tell us, what's wrong?" Suho asked me as he approached me with open arms to embrace me.

Just when I was about to open my mouth to talk, Sehun entered the room. His eyes were puffy and red. He had cried, and that made my heart break, again. But I didn't dare take another glance at him, afraid that he may catch me looking at him. I gulped, trying hard not to rush over to him and tell him that everything will be alright. We broke-up, for both of our sakes. Being together hurted both of us.

"You guys should talk it out, calm and clear." Chanyeol stated.

"No, I have made things clear enough." I shook my head desperately. And I yanked myself out of Baekhyun's tight grip on me.

I ran.

Fast.

"Carrie?" I called out.

Carrie was sitting at my door. Her head covered between her legs, curled up.

"W-what are you doing here? Are you okay?" I asked, signaling her to stand up.

"Yeah, I fell asleep waiting for you, guess it was pretty cold." She shrugged.

"I'm sorry." I apologized softly. "Do you wanna come in?"

"Sure." Carrie smiled.

 

"So.. why were you crying?" Carrie asked me once we sat down on the couch. 

"Boy problems." I mumbled, trying not to talk any further about the subject.

"Oh.. ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter