XVI

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was leaving the room, and I could see that Sehun was very tense.

"Umm.. are you okay?" I asked him, he didn't look so well.

"I need time by myself, we'll leave the celebration to another day." He answered and left the room.

Leaving me and Baekhyun who were the last to leave the place. I looked at him and he looked back. He slowly came towards me, then embraced me.

"It's okay, cry on my shoulder." Baekhyun said softly, I cried silently while Baekhyun patted my back and my head. I was pouring all my bad feeling.

I broke the hug when I felt that I was done. 

"Are you feeling better?" Baekhyun asked as he tugged a strand of hair away from my face. 

"Yeah thanks" I replied silently, I didn't really know what to say or do.

"Umm.. I know we are not really in a perfect state or relationship, but really, thanks. Thanks for everything you've done to me and I know that I'm stupid for having rejected you. But you know, I really love Sehun.. I wish that you as a friend can understand me, right?" I asked Baekhyun and told him what I thought were my true feelings.

"I know, but are you really sure you still love Sehun?" His question hit me.

Did I really love Sehun? Our relationship wasn't like before and couldn't be like before. We had parted our ways and our love was decreasing but I didn't have the courage to accept the fact.

"You should go and talk to Sehun and discuss the matter of the bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter