00I

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Another day of tiredness." I mumbled to myself, clearly irritated.

I had left my house early, as usual  to go to work. I work as a fashion designer at a small company in Seoul. It's not a big thing but I get a living.

I ran outside in a hurry, but then, I saw a familiar figure standing outside my house. I smiled immediately.

It was Sehun, my  boyfriend.

He was dressed in black and wore a black hat with sunglasses, in order to camouflage and hide himself between the crowd.

If you ask, why did he have to hide himself?

Well, Sehun is a member of the hottest trend group nowadays, EXO.

I ran to his embrace and planted a soft kiss on his lips. But he inmediately in a rush pulled back.

"Not in here, people will see us." He whispered softly.

I nodded, understanding his status and situation. If anyone was to see us, we would have been dead. Sehun was at the peak of his career and I wouldn't bare myself if I ruined his long life dream which he had achieved.

Indeed, nobody knew about our relationship, not even the members and close friends of Sehun.

I sometimes ask myself, why? Why couldn't he announce our relationship to his friends? I wasn't even asking him to announce it to the press and public.

He's answer was always the same:"Babe, I'm trying to protect out relantionship. I'm doing this because of us. I want us to be stable and then announce it when the time is right."

How mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter