A Good wow Or A Bad wow?

Rebounds,Freestyles And Speed.

I woke up,smiling like a goof and there ain't nothing more making me happy than hanging out with luhan and going on a date with kris.

weird right? But i just want my heart lead me for once and not my instincts.

I opened the little box which was hidden in pillow(y'all can say i'm destructive but a girls gonna do what she has to do) I admired the weird charms on the bracelet and the simplicity of the necklace.For a moment there,I wished i wasn't pretending to be a boy so i could put them on and things wouldn't have to be complicted.

I peeked at kris who suprisingly wasn't on his bed.

"I wonder why he's up so early".I thought to myself as i tucked the box and it's content away.

I picked up my towel and took off to the bathroom.

Just as i stepped out the room,someone pounced on me causing the clothes in my hands to scatter round the room.

"Aish!,luhan did you intend to kill me? Coz if you did,it almost worked but luckily i'm still alive!".I yelled and quickly bent down to start picking them up.

"what's this?".Kris asked slyly as he picked up my underwear.

All the colour on my face fled for safety."um..it's..".I sttutered uncontrolably.

"dude!,can't you get a hold of yourself?,You my friend are a retarded byuntae".Kris said a y smile playing on his lips.

"you have a girlfriend?".Luhan asked in what i think is shock.

"NO!..I don't have a girlfriend..Err..I used to have one but we broke up two days ago".I lied.

WOW! Who would have thought i could pull that off?.

"oh".was all luhan could utter while sehun and kris smirked sheepishly.

"But why was it still with you?".sehun asked totally catching me off guard.

"oh,that,I wanted to toss it in the trash at the laundry room".I said casually.

These dudes are outta their mind.Sehun was about to say something but i cut him off.

"sorry dudes,I don't have time to continue this 'INTERROGATION' coz i have a lot to do today,So see ya".

I smiled as i left the room.Those BOYS are a truck full of TROUBLE.Come to think of it,This is the only time Kris had talked to me like a normal person.

THIS COULD BE A GOOD SIGN.

I was at the roof-top reading,when someone came up behind & scared the out of me."BOO!!".The person said.

"Ahh!".I screamed in a high pitched voice.

I spun around quickly and saw luhan who was laughing his freaking off.I glared at him.

"it seems you're really determined to kill me".I said clenching my teeth.

"sorry,But damn it soo! You should have seen the look on your face and your voice was hilarious".

he said while trying to control his laughter.

"i'm gonna get you one of these days Princess LuLu".I said with an evil smile.

Luhan pretended to tremble in fear and i laughed.

"what are you reading?".he asked.

I rolled my eyes."The many sins of lord cameron".I said.

"you like romantic novels?".luhan asked.

"yeah".I answered.

"why do you like them?".He asked again.Ugh! This Boy is getting back into his old habits.

"I know it might be weird but they ate kinda funny".I said.

"i thought it was supposed to make people feel things".Luhan said completely surprised.

"This is ME we're talking about".I smiled proudly.I glanced at my wrist watch and my eyes widened.

"Holy ! I'm gonna be late".I cursed under my breath.

"what?".luhan asked looking confused.

"I have to go".I said in a rush.

"but i thought we were gonna hang out today".Luhan reminded me.

I forgot about that.I smiled cutely "we can do it tonight".I suggested.

Luhan whinned but gave in at the end."okay".He agreed and a warm smile instantly formed on his lips.

I hurriedly stood up and began to walk away but in the process i tripped on something which made me lose my balance but luhan was fast enough to stop it as he caught me mid-way.

with his hand around my waist he help me up but didn't let go.

THIS IS AWKWARD.

"You can let go now".I said trying to free myself from his grip.

I stopped short when he leaned closer to me.Oh ! Does he know? Had he found out the truth about me?.My brain was analyzing the situation.

By now he was extremely close and BAM! His lips were on mine.soft and gentle.

Analysis complete HE DOESN'T KNOW.

But if he doesn't know, why  is he kissing me?. Oh my gawd, luhan likes me, well he likes boy sooyoung!.

That was a life shattering realisation. 

 Finally my brain was able to gain acess the main control,hack it and bring my body and mind back under it's command.I quickly broke the kiss and ran down the stairs.

I ran till i got to the mall.completely out of breath. 'It's simply amazing how far and fast a surprise can take you'. little laugh escaped my lips at my silly quote and continued my walk and found a shop where i bought a dress and went to a salon to get my hair done.

My brain was still finding it hard to comprehend what just happened with luhan.