I've got to get up and try

Rebounds,Freestyles And Speed.

I took a deep breath as i walked into my new school. The school was beautiful and huge and i must say it was way too neat and peaceful for a school meant for a bunch of sport minded boys.

I knew this was a crazy idea but who cares?.

If i could survive living with my brother[who by the way is a sport maniac] then why won't i be able to survive this school? I mean it can't be as bad as i thought,right?.

I went to the administrative block where i submitted my forms and was given a room.

I initially requested for a private room but on getting there i was informed that they no longer provide such services since the influx of students were rising drastically.

I took the spare key and went to arrange my things in the room. I opened the door and was surprised to find the room neat and organized. I thought it was going to be messy and disorganized but here i am in the best room ever. I quickly arranged my things,took a quick shower and took off to my class[at a high speed].

I quietly took a seat beside the window since i didn't know anyone.

"what's up dude?". A guy greeted.

I looked up and found a guy smiling cheerfuly at me.

"hey". I replied trying my best to sound shy.

"oh, i'm sorry if i'm evading your space".he apologised[he looks cute#slap# i shouldn't be letting this kind of thoughts creep into my head].

"No,no, you're not evading my space.ugh!,who cares about those stuff anyway".i said trying to bring back my cool factor.

"in that case,i'm luhan and you are?".he introduced whilst gesturing for me to do the same.

"i'm sooyoung".i replied.

"are you TAEMIN's brother? I know he has a sibling with that name".he asked with a confused expression on his face.

"no."i lied.

"sorry about that."he apologised.

"so what kind of sport are you into?."he asked again[God when would these questions end?]

"Basketball".i answered.

"why did you decide to pick basketball over all other sports?".he asked once more.

"because i love it and i have a flair for it".i replied plainly hoping he would get the hint."well i wish you luck while you're at it coz the teams' captain is very strict".he warned.

"thanks and i hope i can meet up to his standard".i said with an uneasy smile.

"i'm sorry if the questions are getting rather much but what dorm are you in?".he asked after apologizing.

"i'm in dorm 3A".i answered.

"cool,this means you're my neighbour coz i'm in dorm 3B".he said with a bright smile plastered on his face.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch.i and luhan had lunch together and believe me i regretted it. Lunch was finally over and it was time for practice,luckily i had luhan with me.He lead me to the Basketball court before heading to the pool because he was a swimmer.

"so you're the new kid right?".i heared a voice ask.

I turned quickly and nodded."yes".i replied.

"then you better get your but out on that pitch and stop lazying around!"he ordered[more like roared]

"y..y...yes sir".i stuttered as i scampered out to the pitch[now i understand what luhan meant].

The game was tough and my opponents weren't going easy on the new kid.

I had landed on my but countless times and i had gotten bruises and scratches all over my body.The captain didn't look any bit impressed by my performance so i did what i had to do.I did my signature move but this time with a whole lot of effort and i was finally able to net a ball.

The captain blew his whistle to indicate that practice was over.I was glad it was over coz if i had continued playing for even a minute i would have passed out.The other guys congratulated me as we made our way to the locker room.i couldn't stand being in that confused state so i asked one of the guys.he made me realise that i was the second person apart from the captain who had ever netted a ball on his first practice. Not to lie i was ecstatic coz i was able to reach his standards.