At home

Rebounds,Freestyles And Speed.

I woke up this morning feeling elated but when i remembered that i had to go back home and become a girl again,i felt gloomy.

I looked at Kris who was still sleeping,He looked as innocent as a baby and there was this peaceful atmosphere around him.

I still can't believe HE likes me.

It's not like i wasn't happy about it but i was scared,I was scared he was going to see through my mask and find out what a big liar I am.

Letting out a frustrared sigh i willed myself to stop thinking about the impossibilities and get on the Track of possibilities.I picked up my towel and clothes and proceeded to take my bath.

When i got out i found out Kris was no longer in bed.I knew hed had gone jogging with sehun and luhan.speaking of luhan i hadn't seen him in Two days and i really miss that BAG OF SUNSHINE but i had called him up last night and he promised to hang out with me next week just to make up for the two days.

Breakfast was unusually long,class was fun especially with sehun and luhan to keep me company but sadly i had to skip practice I gave Kris the most perfect excuse i had ever thought of and surprisingly,He let me off pretty easy(for once he acted like a good person).

When i got home,there was no living soul in the house so i changed my clothes and went to spa(to get rid of the smell of gym sock and sweat fused together) and come to think of it,It's been a while since i've gone there.Next i went to saloon to fix my hair and not surprisingly everyone had got back home when i returned.

During dinner,mom and dad kept on asking me questions spontaneously.

Buzz!,Buzz!,"stupid alarm clock"i cursed as i reluctantly hauled my body off the bed.I took my bath,got dressed and when to the kitchen in search of only one thing FOOD.

I made myself an eight layered sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate. I thought about when Kris,Luhan and Sehun get here and took a huge bite from my sandwich.

"i know what you did".I jerked back when i saw suho standing beside the fridge.

"He told you didn't he".I said quietly and shifted my gaze back to the food in my hand.

"Yes he did".he said while closing the fridge.

"You shouldn't have done it.Your sports manship would have improved even if you were at a girls only school".

"I don't want to talk about this now".I said dismissively and went up to my room to finish my breakfast before my appetite disappeared.

After a few hours,I heared a knock on my door.

"come in,the door's open".

The door clicked open and Kris walked in.

" you must be kris". I gave a tiny smile.

 and released a soft laugh when i remembered that he didn't know i was the same sooyoung who was his unwanted room-mate.

"Yeah, I heard you transferred to a new school? ".he asked and I saw a small blush rise to his cheeks.

I smiled."well, for starters, my new school isn't bad at all and taemin needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. No offence".i said, a pout forming on my lips.

"You're still as cute as ever". now his blush was more prominent. 

" tell me more about your new school i'm curious and how is your training going?".He confessed.

"You ask too much questions".I complained.

I sat on my bed as he also did the same and i busied myself in feeding him a bunch of lies with some occasional truth added.I felt bad but HEY! I had an identity to protect.

"I got you something".he said shyly as he handed me a small box.

"what's in it?".I asked but he just gestured for me to open it and i did.

I gasped at the sight of its content.Inside was a bracelet with little basketball,heart,gym sock,star and butterfly charms dangling on it and a necklace which had a basketball pendant with my initials carved on it.

"You got this for me?".I asked coz i was still in a daze.

"do you like it?".He asked.

"like it?,I love it!,it's the oddest,wierdest and yet the most amaizing gift ever!,thank you kris".i said a gave him a real warm hug.

"I'm glad you do".He said and hugged me back.

"i was wondering if you would,um..you know,like to go on a date with me".he asked.

I was a little hesitant but i found myself blurting out."sure,why not".stupid me!.

"How about next friday?".he suggested.

"It'll do".I smiled.

After they had all left suho came to my room demanding an explanation for my double identity.

"Now tell me why you did it".he demanded.

"I did it because i wanted more,More pressure,More experience,More exposure.I didn't want to be like other female basketball players.I wanted to push myself to the extreme and experience what none of them HAD and WOULD NEVER experience.I wanted to be stronger and that's why i did it!".I yelled at him.

He stared at me for a moment and quietly said."You've got what you wanted and don't come crying when things get complicated BUT i promise to keep my mouth shut about this whole crap".He said leaving my room and slamming the door shut behind him.

WHAT SOOYOUNG AND SUHO DIDN'T KNOW WAS THAT SOMEONE HAD BEEN LISTENING TO THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION.