Are they friends?

Rebounds,Freestyles And Speed.

I knew i couldn't clean up in the locker room coz i didn't want them to discover my true gender so i sprinted to the dorm.

I knew i had to get there before my room-mate does,if i wanted to be neat and not smell like a pig in dirty gym socks.

I made sure i took everything i needed to the bathroom but unluckily for me i wasn't careful enough and i forgot to lock the bathroom door.

The door clicked open just as i wraped the towel around my body and i in walked the captain of the basketball team.

"what the are you doing here?". I wanted to yell but i couldn't coz it seemed like something had blocked my sound box.

I just watched as he urinated and exited quietly.

it seemed i had turned into a ghost coz he failed to notice me.i quickly got dressed and came out only to find my luggages outside.

"Get out".he said cooly.

"excuse me?,you can't just kick me out".i protested.

"if i'm to leave this room,you have to give me a proper reason".i said standing my ground.

"you at playing basketball".he said with an icy edge to his voice.

"seriously?, you call that a good reason to kick me out,uh?".i scoffed.

this was unbelievable.without any further a-do he pushed me out and slamed the door shut in my face.

I sighed in annoyance and dragged my luggages with me as i tried calling the principal.

After trying three times he finally picked up and i told him what had happened and he promised to sort it out in the morning and told me pass the night with a friend and that was the main problem coz i didn't have any friend.i knew i had luhan but i barely knew him,besides it would be awkward sharing his room with him and his room-mate.

I heared a dog barking at something so i decided to check what the cause was and if my ears were playing tricks with me pets were not allowed.

As i got closer i saw someone talking to the dog but it kept on barking so i decided to -in when the noise was getting rather too much.

"i don't think he likes you".i said.

"yeah,i know,i guess i better get going".he said before leaving.

I went towards the direction of the dog and funny enough it didn't bark,it even let me it's head.

i sat there the dog and didn't realise that i was outside and i slept off because of the warmth the dog provided.

i woke up very early and ran to the locker room to take my bath before returning to feed and groom my new friend[at this rate my name needs to change from sooyoung to FLASHyoung].

just as i was about to leave,someone stopped me[Gosh!,he's hot!.ok i need to stop this].

"thanks for taking care of her".he said with a smile that revealed his perfect set of white teeth.

"her?,i thought he was boy".i replied with a confused smile.

"a lot of people think so too....sorry for not introducing myself,i'm sehun and you are?".he asked.

"sooyoung".i replied.

"you better get going if you don't want to be late for class".he said.

"thanks".i smiled and waved him goodbye as i dashed off to class.

i got a call from the principal who informed me that everything had been sorted out and my things had been moved back into the room.i was grateful to him for what he did.I watched as everyone came into the class.i was schocked to near death when i saw Luhan,Sehun and Kris walk in[i just found out what the captain's name was since it was woven on his blazer] Normally i won't be surprised by seeing them together but the trio were laughing and chatting together.

"hi,sooyoung".sehun and luhan greeted me with a smile as they walked towards the far end of the class to settle down but kris greeted me with a deadly frown.

I still can't imagine the trio being friends.luhan was very cheerful and cute,sehun was kind and cool but kris was harsh and annoying.

This thought kept me occupied through out the class coz i didn't see how kris could fit into the equation.I wonder and i'm still wondering how the HELL they ended up becoming friends.

IT STILL SEEMS ODD TO ME