I meet baekhyun

Rebounds,Freestyles And Speed.

Class was over and it was time for practice(which i dreaded because of kris).

I was ready for a lonley walk to the gym when someone whom i was sure i didn't know jogged up beside me.

"wow! you walk really fast for a basketball player"he said,catching his breath.

"i didn't know i was THAT fast".i replied with a smile.

"by the way i'm baekhyun,you don't need an intro. coz i already know all the basic things there is to you".he said with a wide smile since his breathing had leveled.

i sighed in relief."thanks for saving me the trouble".i said playfully.

"no biggie".he assured.

"i heared about kris did to you yesterday and i'm really sorry about that.The thing is that he's not used to sharing things with people you know.He's more reserved".baekhyun explained

"i understand what you mean.I'm sure he thinks i'm noisy and messy".i reasoned.

"you know, you can always switch if you want".he suggested.

"Yah! don't tell me he put you up to this".i said in disbelief.

"i'm just saying,because..............".he scanned our sorroundings as though he suspected someond spying on us."things could get ugly".he said.i shuddered.

"why do you say that?".i asked.

He smiled with satisfaction before he began to narrate the story behind kris's ugly deeds.

"just last year a student got enrolled into this school and unluckily for him,he had to be room-mates with kris......".

i cut him off."are you trying to say that i'm unlucky".i asked playfully.

"No,but just listen".he said before continuing.

"kris hated every minute of his waking hour and complained bitterly about the boy's bad habits and behaviours....".

again intercepted."poor kris he must have been frustrated".i said without realising i was pouting.

"just listen, would you?".he pleaded."kris tried hard to put up with him but one day the poor boy accidentally broke his most prized possession and that was it. Kris gave the boy the beating of his life and the poor didn't think twice about changing his room".baekhyun concluded.

"it take back my word about kris being frustrated coz now i realise He was and still is a jerk and a complete ".i said.annoyance written all over my face.

"by the way,what was the PRIZED POSSESSION?".i asked.

"not gonna tell ya,coz i want you to find out what it was yourself".he gave a satisfied smirk.

"okay,if you won't tell me what the boy broke at least tell me who the boy was?".i asked curiously.

Baekhyun didn't reply,instead he looked away and then it dawned to me that he was the boy whom kris had beaten.

"YOU were the poor boy!".i said nudging him playfully.

"oh,my poor,poor,baekhyun".i teased.

"yah! stop that! You're making me blush".i smile and continued teasing him.

"oh,baek my poor baby!".i teased, his arm.

"That's it! I'm gonna let you have a taste of what kris did to me".he said and with that he chased me all the way to the basketball court.

"see you later".i waved and walked into the locker room to change into my sports uniform.

I and the other team-mates were discussing on new plays and ways to improve our defense on the pitch when kris walked in.

"get your lazy butts up and give me a hundred push-ups!".he ordered.

everyone took their positions and began doing their push-ups.

i had only done seventyfive push-ups when i became weak and exhausted."what's the matter sooyoung? are you too lazy to do a hundred push-ups?".he asked sarcastically.

i didn't want to feel intimidated by him so i just pretended like i didn't hear him.I did ten more push-ups and then i couldn't bear the temptation of stopping.

"how can a lazy bone like you get to even be on the squad?".He hissed.

That did it! I hate being called lazy.i did my last fifteen push-ups,i stood up and went to sit on the bleachers while the others battled to finish their push-ups.

After practice had ended,i packed my dirty gym uniforms to the laundary room for a wash and dashed to the dorm to freshen up and this time i made sure i locked the bathroom door. I laid down on the bed and checked my phone for any missed calls or messages and as usual my parents,brother and my girlfriends had called and left messages,i texted them back and assured them that i was doing just fine.i

dropped my phone and started reading my favourite novel'FAT GIRLS AND FAIRY CAKES'.i had gone half-way through it when the door clicked open and kris walked in.

I sighed and shifted my attention back to the book in my hands because i knew TALKING TO HIM WAS A WASTE OF TIME.