An unexpected visit

Rebounds,Freestyles And Speed.

"hurry up luhan"I said while waiting impatiently at the edge of the pool.

He got out and stared at the pool longingly."please can i go for one more lap? and i promise it would be the last for today"He pleaded with all his aegyo cuteness and i gave in since he was too cute to be turned down.

Finally he came out and we left the pool.We were cornered by sehun who just got out of practice and they decided to hangout with i and kris(which is completely impossible since he hates me).

My laughter died down and was replaced with shock....sitting with kris on the bed was my brother Taemin who also mirrored my expression but he quickly snapped out of it.

"it's about time you two got here"Taemin said pointedly at sehun and luhan before he turned to kris and asked.

"is he your roommate?".Kris sneered at me before he replied.

"he's my annoying roommate alright".he hissed.

"he doesn't look annoying to me".Taemin said and kris rolled his eyes."what's your name?".He asked casually.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHAT MY ING NAME IS WHEN YOU KNOW IT! I mentally yelled.

"Sooyoung".i said trying to get back into character.

"hey,why don't you come to the mall with us".He invited

I hesitated for a while but after a lot of convincing from them,I agreed to go with them(i'm sure kris would be steaming by now).

We drove in Taemin's car which i was familiar with but i had to pretend to be a little bit shy(i even had to resist the urge to play my favourite song but surprisingly kris did instead).

We had fun at the mall.First we watched a movie then we went shopping i saw a beautiful dress which i wanted but i couldn't buy it but Taemin bought it claming it was for his girlfriend while kris wandered off to only God knows where.

When we ran out of ideas on what to do Sehun suggested we tried speed dating.Although it was odd for me to try courting a girl since i was also a girl but at the end i got the mobile numbers of virtually every girl i dated for the stipulated 30minutes and i was dubbed as 'THE PLAYER' which i certainly wasn't.

We grew hungry and settled into a random restaurant.We ordered for and extra large pepperoni and cheese pizza and i ordered for a medium sized burger as a suppliment."Are you sure you can finish that?".Sehun asked wide-eyed.

I laughed."I'm not sure it would be enough for me,should i add one more burger?".I asked.

"No!".Luhan said sharply and turned his attention towards kris.

"How is that girl you're crushing on kris?".Luhan asked a now blushing kris who hadn't said much since our arrival at the mall.

"What girl?".Kris asked trying to mask is embarassment.

"Yah!,I can't believe you've forgotten about sooyoung".Taemin said in mock disbelief.

I stuffed my mouth with more pizza and intentionally let the sauce stain my face just to hide the image of my glowing red cheeks.

"I didn't forget her and i would never forget her but you guys didn't have to bring her up you know".Kris said.

"we had to".Luhan said.

"coz that's the only time we get to see you BEET RED".sehun added with a grin.

"You two are one hell of an headache".Kris complained in annoyance.

"Taemin why don't we drop-by at her school today?".Kris suggested but Taemin wasn't crazy to say YES since his sister was sitting right there with them.

Taemin smiled at sooyoung re-assuringly.

"Not today".He said

."why?".Kris asked.

"because it would be bothersome and i'm sure she won't like it".He said and i mentally thanked him.

"I know that feeling".Kris reasoned.

"But you guys can come visit this weekend and i'm sure sooyoung won't mind".Taemin invited.

"we'll be there".Kris,Sehun and Luhan said in unision.

Taemin drove us back to school.Kris,Luhan and Sehun went to sehun's dorm to play video games while i wen't back to my room to freshen up...I laid down on my bed and continued reading my novel and just as i expected I got a call from Taemin who demanded a proper explanation for seeing me at his friend's school.

I told him everything.I made him promise not to tell anyone especially mom and dad and he agreed and reminded me to come home on friday if didn't wanna get busted we said our goodbyes.

"Well that was close and unexpected".I said to myself.

My mind raced with the revelation that kris had a crush on me. before closing my eyes to sleep.