Chapter 9

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

RECAP 

JungMin stood there thinking what had just happen. *She always popo me but why does this feel so diffferent?* He didn't notice his been standing there for more than 30mins when Nana suddenly shouted, 'YAH YOU MAL! IF YOU KEEP STANDING THERE HOW DO I DRESS MYSELF TO SCHOOL? OUT YOU GO. NOW!' Jungmin hurried out of her room as soon as he heard that. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'I'm all set, let's go.' Nana said as she walk down the stairs to find Jungmin drinking coffee. Jungmin drank his last sip and said, ' Let's go.' 

Nana looked at JungMin suspiciously. 'Wait, you don't drink coffee in the morning. You only drink it when you have to study past midnight. Weird. Why are you sleepy?' JungMin just grin and said, ' Nahh, nothing. I just felt like drinking something strong early in the morning. Kaja ! ' He grab Nana's hand and walked out. 

On the bus, JungMin asked Nana to sit by the window so she won't fall out. He was being extremely protective to her leaving Nana curious. While staring out the window listening to her music, she suddenly felt a heavy weight on her shoulder. She turn to find fluffy brown hair near . Jungmin fall asleep on her shoulders as soon as the bus move. *Weird. He don't usually fall asleep on the bus when he meets me in the morning. Only that time he slept over at my house and today. His weird today.* Nana let him rest and continue looking out the window. 

'Minnie, we've reach school. Wake upppppp~. ' Nana pat on Jungmin's head. 

'So early? Aishhh.' Jungmin said in fustration. 

'You're weird. You don't usually fall asleep on the bus. Why are you so tired?' Nana asked. 

Jungmin scratched his head and just laughed it off and grab Nana's hand and said, ' Time to be couple again.' 

Nana just shaked her head and went with him. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nana was at Jungmin's locker waiting for him to get his things out when she suddenly saw LeeJoon approaching her. She turn her head and face the locker and whispered to JungMin , ' Sunbae's here. I don't want to talk to him. What do I do? ' JungMin look slightly to LeeJoon who was approaching them fast. 'I'll handle it.' 

LeeJoon was about to pat Nana's shoulder when LeeJoon suddenly streched his hand out to stop that from happening. Nana just faced the locker not even wanting to move. LeeJoon was taken aback by what JungMin did. LeeJoon took a step back and JungMin went to stand infront of Nana's back. 

'JungMin-shi, can you move? I want to speak to Nana, not you. ' LeeJoon said, abit pissed off. 

'She will not speak to anyone today.' JungMin simply stated. 

'And why is that?' LeeJoon said. 

'Cause I said so.' JungMin stated bluntly. 

'And who are you to her?' LeeJoon said. 

'Her boyfriend.' Jungmin said. 

'I know the truth Jungmin-shi. So please, step aside. I got no time to fool around.' LeeJoon said. 

'No.' Jungmin bluntly stated. 

'Look. You're not her boyfriend. I don't know who you are to her, but you're not even fitted to be her friend. ' LeeJoon stated. 

*punch* LeeJoon fell to the ground. Jungmin punched LeeJoon after hearing what he said. 

'YAHHHHHH!' Nana shouted after hearing what happen. Everyone has already turn their attention to the 3 of them. 

'Let's go Nana.' Jungmin said wanting to leave LeeJoon there. 

'Let go of me. What the hell is wrong with you? I told you that I didn't want to talk to him! I didn't ask you to freaking punch him.' Nana shouted at Jungmin. 

'You heard what he said Nana. So am I really not fitted to be your friend?' 

'You still didn't have to punch him! You could talk back! God! What is wrong with you! First you act all strange and now you punch someone? You're not telling me something Jungmin. So you better sort out your thinking before you talk to me again!' Nana said and hurried over to help LeeJoon to the nurse room. JungMin just stood there, shocked at what had happen. 

-Over at the Nurse Room-

'Uhmm, I'm sorry for what JungMin did.' Nana said as he helped LeeJoon clean her wound. 

'It's okay. I guess I was also wrong. But then I'm curious about something.'  LeeJoon said as he looked at Nana. 

'What is it?' 

'Why don't you want to talk to me just now in the morning?' 

'It was nothing. I didn't want to talk to anyone actually. I fought with my brother and when I do, I have a bad temper so Minnie usually keep people away from me.' Nana said creating stories up. 

'Minnie?' LeeJoon ask sounding confuse. 

'Uhmmm. JungMin. That's what I call him, Minnie.' Nana said remembering how he came out with that nickname.

'Ohhhh, cute.' LeeJoon said.  Nana just laugh. Soon LeeJoon's wound was cleaned and they headed to class.

Nana avoided JungMin today not wanting to talk to him. Suddenly as she was walking up to the rooftop, to where she usually calm herself down, she opened the door and saw JungMin. He was staring into the sky, but as soon as he heard the door open, he turned and saw Nana. 

'Nana. I.....' 

'Stop. I don't want to talk about it at all.' Nana said cutting JungMin. 'Maybe we should take a break from each other Park JungMin.' Nana stated *ParkJungMin? She only call me that when she's really angry." 

'Fine, I'll leave.' JungMin stated. 

'Nope, don't. I'll leave. Take care.' Nana stated as she opened the door and went out. She broke down on the other side of the door and kept sobbing. What was she doing? She was so confuse. 

She suddenly heard someone having conversations on the other side of the door. 

'Yes Mr.Lee, I've been taking my medicine daily. Uhmm, yes I know.' He suddenly went silent. 'But, Mr.Lee, are you sure your reading weren't wrong? 1year? You sure? Yeap, okayy. I understand.' 

Nana covered . *WHAT? JUNGMIN'S SICK?!* At that JungMin opened the door and saw Nana's blanked face. 

'Nana...' JungMin said softly.

'JungMin. What's wrong?' Nana said softly. JungMin didn't answer. 

'Tell me. WHAT'S WRONG?!' Nana said out loud. JungMin hug Nana as Nana cried badly. She kept sobbing and asking what's wrong. 

'I have 1year Nana. 1year.' Jungmin whispered to Nana. Nana continued crying and soon JungMin was softly sobbing thinking of what will happen. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GOD ^^ I'm so baddddddd. Jungmin's sick, LeeJoon got punched. Nevermind, I'll still love you guys <3 ! Anyway, looks like this story got a long way to go! HAHAHAHHAA (: 

suscribe and comment dear readers (: !