Chapter 1

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

*Nana's POV*

'Gosh, wake up you lazy head. You're gonna be late', I heard my bestfriend waking me up. 

*why is he so early today* you thought to yourself.  'aishh, why are you always trying to ruin my sleep jungmin?', I said half-asleep. 

'Hurry up and get dress, or I won't give you a special gift i brough for you.' Jungmin said. As pernormal, always trying to go through whatever measures just to make sure I get to school on time. 

'Gift? What gift? You. Get out. NOW!' I said running to the toilet to get ready for school. 

Jungmin laughed and made his way down to the living area. 

 

Me, Nana. A high-school girl living alone as my parents were overseas at America. I migrated here to live with my grandparents which passed away. 7 years ago. My parents sent me money monthly. But knowing how to save, I never ran out of money. 

 

'I'm ready! Let's go. And where's the gift that you mentioned just now?' I talked, without noticing LeeJoon was staring at me, like as if he saw his lover. 

She was wearing this

.tumblr_lj2x5ey9Vo1qhg1meo1_500.png

'Gosh, stop staring. Let's go Jungmin.' I did my aeygo and push him out the house. We got on his car and got ready to school. 

 

------Reach School-------

'You're lucky we're not late.' Jungmin said smirking at me. 

'Aish, you're noisy. Yah, you still haven't pass me my gift yet. Where is it?' I said looking around him, to see if he was holding any gift. 

'You don't even care about me, but you care about your gift more than me? How could you? HAHAHA, its here!' He said, making sobbbing noises. He took out Super Junior 'Mr.Simple' Album and passed it to me. I squeal, jumping up and down. Hugging him tightly. 

'MINNIE! OHMYGOSH! I LOVE YOU! WHERE DID YOU GET IT? IT EVEN HAS DONGHAE OPPA AS THE COVER! YOU'RE EVERYTHING A GIRL WANTS!' I said jumping up and down. 

'Yah, you better stop jumping. Or else i'll take it back. Ofcourse i'll get it for you. You're my bestfriend, and i know you love the Fishy Donghae, so i decided to get you one.' Jungmin said. 'And lets hurry to class before the bell rings please.' He grabbed my hand and walked to class. 

I kept looking at the album, with one hand in Jungmin hand and skipped happily to class. Suddenly I banged into someone and fell. 

'Aish, who banged me while i was looking at my beautiful and awesome oppa.' I said and look up. 'Err, LeeJoon Sunbae. I'm so sorry. Sorry sorry.' I said bowing to him a million times. 

He stopped me, and say 'Hello Nana. Its okay. Be careful you're walking. I'll see you around. Bye!' LeeJoon Sunbae said. My eyes were on him, till he became very far from me. 

'Earth to Nana. Hello. Stop staring at your y sunbae and hurry to class can we?' Jungmin said. 

I glared at him and said,'Aish you horse. Let's go.' I said, sadly. 

'Are you okay?' He said. 'Ofcourse I am. I just banged into the man of my dreams.' 'I know you're not Nana. I don't understand, why you can still love him all this year when his still being cold to you.' Jungmin said, trying to make me sound sense. 'Ofcourse he'll be cold to me, he has a girlfriend. Sunny-sshi. aish, nevermind that. Kaja.' I said, happily. ' Whatever is it, i'll be by your side alright. HAHAHAHAH. KAJA!!!!!' Jungmin said, holding to my arm skipping to class. *This horse. Why not I fall in love with you. I'm sure you'll accept me. Nevermind.*

 

____________________________________________________________

 

HELLO everyone. This is my second fanfic. I hope you guys comment and subscibe ! :D hahahhaa, i'll update everynight. so stay tuned :D