Chapter 12

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

 

'We need to talk.' He told me with eyes filled with fury. 

*Lee Joon's POV* 

i followed them back, I don't know why when i saw Nana whispering to Jungmin it hurt me so much. Am I really in love with her? ofcourse not, i'm still in love with Sunny. she's just someone for me to get over Sunny. I saw the petite guy and Nana walking into the house while Jungmin walked to the convenience store across the house. I stomped to the convenience store to catch up with Jungmin. 

'We need to talk.' I told Jungmin. He was taken back but still followed me out. 

'What is it?' He ask me.

'Why are you always with Nana?' 

'What..... Why can't I? The whole school knows we're the best of friends. What does this even have to do with you?' Jungmin stared at me.

'So? I'm courting her and if I can ask for your help, please stay away from her.' I said while thinking if I was really gonna court her. 

'Whaaaat?! does Nana even know about this?' Shocked written all over his face. 

'Yeah. I asked her just now. She hasn't say yes, but I know she will. that's why I'm giving her time to think about it.' I replied scratching my head. 

'oh. okay. she haven't told me this yet. but fine. I'll help you. and now, I wanna go off the her house, so bye.' Jungmin said looking down. I wondered what I said. 

Jungmin's POV

Nana didn't tell me? Really? does she still trust me or not? hais, I'll wait for later at night if she tells me. Without me noticing I've already walk into Nana's house. 

'Jungminnie hyung, why are you so glum? What happen?' Gongchan asked me.

'Oh, nothing. I'm just bored. What movie are we gonna watch today?' 

'Your favourite! Titanic and Ninja Assassin!' Nana shouted from the kitchen. 

What is she preparing now, how come she's in the kitchen. Gongchan suddenly stood up look at me and walk to the toilet. Weird ~ Nevermind I shall just rest and continue watching the television. 

When I turned around I see Nana beside me staring at my face. 

'Yah! You scared me!' I shouted slightly. 

'But you were dreaming. Are you okay?' Nana asked me looking slightly hurt that I shouted at her.

'I'm feeling fine. Don't worry alright. It's not like I matter.' I said.

'Eh. Whaaaaaaat?' Nana asked me, eyes teary.

Suddenly Gongchan walked in and said, ' Let's watch now!' Nana broke gazes with me and wanting to stand up from the sofa, but I held on to her hand. She was trying to ask me to let go, but I wouldn't. No, I couldn't. 

'Gongchan, can you put the disc in and get it rolling?' 

He nodded and put it in and lied on the blankets that we prepared earlier. While me and Nana was still on the sofa. My hand was still holding on the hers. I saw a tear fall down from her eyes. I lied down on her shoulder. I know she was hurt from what I said. I just wish she wouldn't think about it. I was wrong. She tried pushing me away and getting up. But I wouldn't let her go. I don't want her to leave my side. She can't scold and shout cause she doesn't want Gongchan to know what happen. 

When both movies ended, Gongchan was already asleep. My head was still on Nana's shoulder. I was slightly taken aback when she stood up and I literally fell to the side. She went off to the kitchen. I stood up and follow behind her. 

'Hey.' 
'Hey.'
'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I was just.....' She cut my words off suddenly.
'Let's eat.' I just stared at her as she took out my favourite food, kimchi pancake out. She brought it to the dining table and we ate silently.

I saw her looking at the clock every 5 minutes when she suddenly said, ' I'm going out to meet Lee Joon Sunbae. Don't wait up for me.'

Even before I could say anything she walked out of the house. I felt a 'pang' to my heart when she said his name. Why now? Why when I'm such a weakling then Lee Joon wants to get Nana. I asked Gongchan to sleep in the room and decided to clean up and lie on the sofa till I can actually fall asleep. 

*Nana's POV*

What exactly happen? Why is he behaving like this? I thought his my bestfriend? I'm just worried for him that's all. I didn't mean to be such a busy body. I walked to the river to meet Lee Joon sunbae. What surprise me was that he was already there. 

'Lee Joon Sunbae.'
'Hey Nana, glad you came.' 
'Uhummmm. Is something wrong? You look sad.' 
'Nope, I'm fine!' I said smiling widely. 
'So about the question?' 
'I don't know yet.' I replied. 
'So there's a chance it could be a yes?' I saw Lee Joon Sunbae staring at me widely. I nodded and he hug me. I don't know why, but he did. We ended up talking quite a lot and when I looked at the watch it was already nearing 11. I just felt that I had to rush home. Lee Joon Sunbae wanted to take me home, but I decline him, and headed home alone. 

'Wait, why am I rushing home? I told Jungmin to not wait up for me. So why? It's not like he would actually wait up for me anyway.' I told myself. but somehow my mind and body reacted different and, I was pretty much exhausted when I reach the house. All dark, as I thought. Why did I even bother. I sighed.