Chapter 4

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

Nana's POV

I heard Jungmin shouting behind me, but i couldn't control myself. I was really angry at her. I saw G.Na stop walking, turned to see who was shouting her name. She saw me and smirked. *yah, this person. seriously.* 

'Bwoh?' she said looking at me unpleasantly. 

'YAH! What's wrong with you? What rights do you have to stop Jungmin from being friends with me?' i said being slightly pissed. 

'Why? Can't I? Aren't you guys just friends? You don't run his life also.' she said, rolling her eyes. 

*she's testing my patience isn't she* ' correction. best friends to be exact. You don't come into people's friendship and just steal them away. Just because you're pretty and has a nice body, you think Jungminnie will throw this friendship away? FAT HOPE.' i said glaring at her. 

'Tchhh. Bestfriends. So? You still don't run his life. You're not even his girlfriend, what do i care?' she said. 

Just then, Jungmin finally catched up with me, hands on my shoulder, saying, ' Yes, G.Na-sshi. She's my bestfriend and also my girlfriend.'

My eyes widen as he said that. *BWOH?! Just what did he say? Girlfriend? Since when?* Jungmin looked at me, trying to make me agree. He pouted and showed me his puppy eyes. Aish, this boy i said. 

'Yeah right. Girlfriend. Like i will believe that. If she's your girlfriend, then I am to.' G.Na stated. 

'and how do we prove that?' i stated, stepping closer to her. 

'Tell the whole school. Here. Now.' she said grinning. 

*Great, what do we do now. Jungmin, give me an answer.*

'FINE.' Jungmin said. *BWOH?! Great. How do I face LeeJoonSunbae now?*

'Bw....oh?' I heard G.Na stutter. 

'Attention everyone. Uhm, excuse me. EVERYONE ATTENTION. arghh, uhmm.' I heard Jungmin clearing hiss throat. 

* I got to help Jungmin. He helped me so much already. * I stepped up and grab his hand interlocking our hands. I saw the shock face on his face. 

'Ahhh, yeahh. I, Park JungMin is in a relationship with Nana-sshi. I hope you guys give us your blessing.' Jungmin stated. 

We saw some people clapping hands, congratulating us, while some just went away, not bothered. We turned to see G.Na nowhere to be found. 

Jungmin pulled me to the rooftop straight away. He pushed the door open and went in, turning, looking at me. 

'What are we going to do now? Why am i so stupid? Pabo, chincha pabo.' he said as he started hitting his head. 

I grabbed his hand and said, 'We have to put on this play well Jungmin, and i mean it. We can just call it off like that. Its embarrasing. And stop hitting yourself, you'll get hurt.' 

Jungmin's POV

*Why am i so stupid? Even if i like her, it doesn't mean she likes me. I'm sure she's gonna be sad. She won't stand a chance to be LeeJoon, and I don't like her being all sad*

'I'm so sorry nana yah. I really didn't mean it. It slipped of my tougue and i didn't want you embarassed infront of G.Na.' I said looking to the floor. 

'Pabo yah. Its okay. Let's just continue with school and we'll meet here after school and head over to my house.' she replied smiling. 

I just nodded as she grab my hand and urged me to go to class with her. My heart skipped a beat as I just followed her. 

 

*AFTER CLASS*

Nana's POV

'NANA!' I heard someone scream as I turn back. 

'Eh, oh Fany. Waegurae?' I asked looking at her panting to catch her breath. 

'You're....Uhm....You're with Mal? You guys are joking right?' She said looking at me hard to believe. 

*Should I tell her the truth? Gosh, I don't know. She may let it out accidentaly.*

'Well, actually.....' I said, stuttering. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohooooo~ Cliffhangers^^ HEEEHEEEE. 

and, i'm sorry for the short update. so sorry !

sorry for the really late update. I'm really tight on school schedule and i've been trying to lose weight, so i've been running alot, which cause me to be tired. so i'll try my best to update, as soon as I am able to. 

And to my subscibers! THANKYOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH^^ I'm so happy:) please comment too, so i can improve better! 

ILOVEYOUGUYS!

-loveforKPOP13