Chapter 6

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

Weeks have pass but Nana and Jungmin were still keeping up with the act. Nana has already told LeeJoon about it and he promised not to tell anyone. 

Nana's POV 

I've been spending alot of time with Jungmin. He haven't mention anything about this act we're putting on, so we're just continuing it. It was after school and Jungmin is over at my house doing homework. 

(I'm going do their convos this way, its easier >< ^^)

Jungmin : Nana, do you have any snacks? I'm hungry. *pouts*

Nana : Yeapp, go and find it yourself. Grab me a drink on the way up. Kamsa!

Jungmin went down to grab some snacks and drinks. Nana's phone rang~ 

Nana : Yeobosayo? 

LeeJoon : Annyeong Nana. Are you busy now?

Nana : ahh, Sunbae. Nope, i'm not so busy. Just doing homework, what is it?

LeeJoon : Urmm, I broke up with Sunny-sshi. 

Nana : Omo. Urgh, waegurae? Did something happen?

LeeJoon : Molla~ She suddenly wanted to break up with me. 

Nana : Ohhhh. *How am I suppose to comfort him?*

LeeJoon : Urmm, if you're not busy, can we meet up for awhile? 

Nana : Ohhh. Urmmm. 

Suddenlyy....

Jungmin creapt behind Nana, and jumped on the bed suprising her. 

Jungmin : YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! who are you talking to?

Nana : Omo! Yah JUNGMIN! 

(OnThePhone)LeeJoon : ................... *Was I disturbing them?*

Jungmin : Yah. Lemme see whoooooooo. *tickles Nana*

Nana : ARGHHHHH~ Its ticklishh. Stay away from me and I'll tell you awhile! 

Nana : Yeobosayo. Sunbae, I'll meet you at the park alright? In 30minutes. I'll meet you there. 

LeeJoon : You sure? I ain't disturbing you? 

Nana : Yupp, I'll meet you there. Annyeong ~

*ends call*

I was about to turn to tell Jungmin what happen, but I turn to see him sitting on the floor, sulking. 

Nana : Yahh. What's wrong with you. 

Jungmin : Ka~ You're gonna meet your Sunbae right? Ka~ I'll wait for you to come home. 

Nana : Mianhe Minnie ah~ I'll tell you about it when I reach home alright. Kamsa! 

I hug him and went out to meet LeeJoon. My heart was beating very fast. I have never met him alone, if it had anything to do with personal things. As I was walking towards the park. I saw him sitting by the pond. 

Nana : Sunbae...?

He didn't bother looking up, he just nodded and continue looking to the pond, pointing to sit beside him. I sat myself down and look at the same direction as him. Its a peaceful night, but it was awkward us being there. He seem to know what I was thinking about. 

'I use to sit here with Sunny-sshi and look at the pond.' He said grinning away. 

I felt my heart shattered. *His still inlove with her* I just nodded as I tried to stop tears from falling. 

He finally turned and looked at me,'I'm sorry Nana. I wanted someone to accompany me, and I thought of you.' His eyes showed sincerity. 

'Uhm, well. I'm glad to.' I spoke, looking down. *I'm just a replacement for him.* 

'Thanks for coming when I called. I hope Jungmin wasn't angry that you came here to meet me.' He said. 

'Well, he was sulking that I came to accompany you, but he'll understand.'  He nodded and grinned. 

'I'll walk you home?' 'Sure.' The walk home was silent. 

'Uhm. I'm sorry if I took you as a replacement since Sunny isn't here. Sorry that I'm taking you as a replacement.' He said. 

'Uhm.' i muttered. Tears threatening to fall again. *replacement?*

'Can I hold your hand?' He suddenly asked. I looked up and nodded. As always, i'll be a fool infront of him. He grabbed my hand. I felt my heart break into pieces. *replacement* As we reached the front door.

'Last favour. Let me hug you?' I nodded again. He hug me and suddenly whispered, ' I miss you sunny.' I heard those words eventhough it was faintly heard. He looked at me and ask me to go in. I walk into the house, and got to the bedroom. i lied on the bed and suddenly I broke down. The words *replacement* was still circling in my mind. I cried loudly not caring who was in the house. 

KNOCK KNOCK
 

'Yah, what's wrong with you?' Key said. He was home today. 

'KEY OPPA!' I cried out. 

'Yah, what happen? You rarely call me oppa? You worried about Jungmin is it? His on the way here. I asked him to get food, I was hungry.' He explained out. 

Suddenly, the door open.

'Hyung, what are you doing in Nana's room?' Jungmin asked. 

'Look at her.' Key said pointing to me. 

'YAH. Nana, what happen?'

'Minnie!' I cried out louder. Jungmin passed the food to Key and told him he'll settle it. 

When he went out, 'Okay, now tell me what happen?' Minnie said looking into my eyes. 

'He...................' 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ I writing long stories. Should I continue? I don't knowwwwww ~ 

anyone, i'll try my best to update when I can^^ 

LOVEYOUGUYS!

-loveforKPOP13