Chapter 2

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

gosh, i'm superbly so sorry for the so super late update. i've been trying really hard to try to think of something to write. well, hopes this goes well *crosses fingers* 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*in class*

*nana's pov*

i was sitting there staring blankly at the board when suddenly, jungmin started waving his hands infront of me. 

'yah, nana. can you stop spacing out and pay attention to your awesome bestfriend please.' he said while pouting. 

*aish, this king of pout* ' fine. what was it you were talking about?' i said while looking at him. 

'aish, you this girl. forget it. anyway, isn't it time for the sunbaes change of class. which mean, you CRUSH will be walking pass any moment' he said emphasizing on the crush part. 

i smacked his hand and look at me book staring out the window so that it didn't look obvious. suddenly he walked pass. 'Lee Joon Sunbae!' i shouted suddenly.

'Yeapp?' he turned looking at me, with the widest smile ever. 

'Annyeong! Hwaiting in class.' i said awkwardly smiling. 

'HAHAHA. alright. you too arasso? don't fall asleep.' he said and wink before he left. 

suddenly i turned back and see jungmin looking at me. 

'aish, you horse. can you don't scare me like that? i almost got a heart attack.' 

'you'll get a heart attack if you keep staring at him. i still don't see what you see in him. his so cold to peole around you. but his not, to you. no fair.' he said while pouting again. 

'who ask you to be a horse? he don't talk animal language. and what do you mean what i see in him? his so smart, wise, witful, isn't some sort of typical boy you'll find outside. his special, ya know?' i said, mesmerized by own speech. 

'this girl! whatever suits you bestfriend. whatever.' he said looking away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soon class ended and i went to jungmin. i saw him talking to G.Na. *great just great. hope he ain't gonna go out with her. heard she's a somewhere.* i scoff and walk towards them. 

'hey jungminnie.' i walked over and hug him. 'and hey G.Na.' i said, uninterested. 

'hey.' she replied and look at jungmin as if she's gonna seduce him. she walk closer to him and whispered something and walk away glaring at me. 

*what that . i said her name and all she could reply back was a pathetic hey. great. doesn't pay to be kind.*

'woah, what was that?' i said, looking as if something unbeliveable happened. 

'i don't know. she said she wanna go out with her. goshh, i don't whether i should or not.' he said, looking panic. 

'tch, i heard she's a . maybe you shouldn't? i said. 

'BWOH? so you listen to all this rumors? how can you say such a thing. you ain't even close babe.' he replied, looking at me unbelivablely. 

'she glared at me like as if i did something wrong to her, when i didn't know her? what does that mean? i mean you're my bestfriend. can't i even go up to you?' i said. 

'that doesn't mean she's a , Nana. don't be unreasonable!'he said harshly. 

'GOD. WHAT?! NOW I'M UNREASONABLE?' i shouted slightly. 

'i'm sorry, nana. i didn't mean it.' he said.

'I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS COMING OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF MY BESTFRIEND. GO OUT WITH HER THEN.' i said, angrilly. 

'look, i'm really sorry. i didn't mean it. sorry, please nana.' he tried again.

'WHO STARTED THIS FIRST JUNGMINNIE? I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. THAT'S ALL.' i got pissed. and i guess he did to. 

'LOOK, I SAID SORRY FOR GOODNESS SAKE! FINE, I'LL GO OUT WITH HER IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!' he shouted. 

people were staring at us. but we couldn't be bothered. 

'YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! GO! DON'T COME RUNNING AFTER ME, I'M TELLING YOU!'i said, running away while tears were b. 

'yah! NANA! i'm sorry. come back please.' jungmin tried calling me. 

*god, what's wrong with me? aishh*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

i know its so short. but i can't think of anything yet. will update tomorrow. i really will ^^ for now goodnight! and subscribe and comment ^^ 

 

- loveforKPOP13