Chapter 11

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

 

*At the airport*

Nana's POV 

'Gosh, i just left Joon Sunbae, i hope he doesn't mind it at all. Jungmin called me to meet him here, where is he?!' 

*phone rings*

'Yah! Where are you?' Jungmin said over the phone.


'I just reached. Where are you?' 

'Meet me at starbucks. Hurry!' 

He put down the phone. I stared at it strangely. Why is he so weird? I walk to starbucks and there I saw Minnie. 

'ANNYEONG!' 

'Yah, why are you so late? Did you know I was all alone waiting for you?' 

'Sorry! But I did rush here as soon as possible. But why are we here?' 

'Follow Me!' 

He hold my hand and we walked to where the airplanes were all landing. It was so magnifying. And suddenly someone hug me from the back. I was about to scream Help! when suddenly, 

'ANNYEONG! I'm back!'

that voice was.......                                                                                             

LEEJOON POV

I was suspicious to why she was hurrying around when I suddenly saw her meeting up with JungMin. wait what? She ditched me to meet up with him? Why do I feel so hurt? I decided to follow her. They look so happy together, playing around, fooling around. They were looking at airplanes when I suddenly saw someone approach Nana from the back. I was about to go out to save her from whoever that freak was when suddenly Nana's loud laughter was heard. I looked up and saw Nana hugging that guy. Who is that guy? 

Nana's POV

 

*gonchannie?*

'Gongchannie?' I ask while turning back.

'Noona! It's me, I'm back!' Gongchan said while looking at Nana.

I hug him so tight. I miss him so much, it has been 3 years since I met him. Gongchan my brother, well so-called brother. He was younger than me and Jungmin. We used to play together while we were younger but then his parents went to America to work on their business there and Jungmin went following. Me, Jungmin and Gongchan use to go all around our neighbourhood playing a fool, visitting our neighbours. 

'I'm so glad you're back! For good? Or are you going back?' I asked walking to starbucks again. 

'Its semester break there so I got a chance to return, but I'm only here for 1 month, sadly.' He said slightly pouting. 

'Forget about all that. This one month, since we 3 are reunited again, LETS ENJOY WHILE IT LAST!' Jungmin shouted.

'YAH MAL!' me and gongchan said at the same time. 

*phone rings* Oh, its sunbae?

'Hello?' I answered.

'Hey, Nana. about the thing i ask you earlier?'

'Uhm, I really busy now. Can you talk about it later? I'll meet you at 9 by the river again.'

'Oh, sure. I guess if you ain't busy.'

'Alright then. I got to go. See you!.'

---end of phone call-----

Gongchan's POV

'Noona, whose that?' I asked her smiling.

'Oh, its just a friend of mine. Now what shall we do today?' Noona asked looking at me.

'Let's watch movies at your house noona!' I jumped like a small kid. 

She pat my head and said,' Alright. KAJA! ' 

I saw her snap at Jungmin Hyung as he was dazing into space and she whispered something into his ears. I wonder what's wrong. Jungmin Hyung keep dazing out today.

Jungmin's POV

'Yah, don't tell Gongchannie about you alright? I don't wanna worry him. We'll talk about you later after he falls asleep.' Nana whispered to me. I just nodded and smile. 

As much as i want to enjoy since Gongchannie, a friend I have long miss for 3 years, but I can't. News about my sickness just broke out. I don't know what's happening between Lee Joon and Nana. Its just a mess. 

'Hey, I'll go to the convenience store opposite your house for a while. You guys go in first alright?' I ask smiling. 

They both nodded and skipped the Nana's house. I bought a few snacks and drink to be consume during the movie when I felt some one touch my shoulder.

'We need to talk.' He told me with eyes filled with fury. 

 

____________________________________________________________________

I'm super sorry. I can rarely update. I got this major exam this year ; O Levels. Its a national exam to see where I stand. So i have to like, study and not use the comp. So I promised I'll update when I can and try to finish the story soon alright? 

LOVE YOU GUYS !

COMMENT <3