Chapter 10

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

 

The walk home was filled with silence. They walk hand in hand, Nana's eyes red from the crying. 

'Minnie.'

'Uhmmm?' 

'Why didn't you tell me earlier?'

'How can I make you worry about me Nana. I just can't. I can't let you see me all weak.' 

' So you weren't gonna tell me? Hmmmm' 

'Ofcourse I would tell you. Just not like this.'

*Silence* 

*Nana's phone ring*

Nana looked up at Jungmin. He ushered her to pick it up and she did. 

'Hello.'

'Hey, Nana. You're free?'

'Ah, sunbae-nim. Now? I'm not so sure.' 

Suddenly Jungmin grab my phone. 

'Hello. Uhm, where you want to meet her? She'll be right there' 

*hands phone over*

'Yah! What are you doing? I can't meet him now. At a time like this. NO!'

'Go. It should be important.' 

'No, I ain't going and that's final.'

'Look, I promise I'll call you later. Just don't worry about me will you?'

'No. Only if you sleep over at my house tonight. Please. I wanna talk to you tonight.' 

'Alright, I'll go over. Give me the spare keys. I'll see you later alright?' 

Jungmin walked off to the direction of Nana's house while Nana walked to the direction of the park. When Nana reached, LeeJoon was sitting at the bench again, this time smilling. 

'Sunbae... Why you call me out all of a sudden?'

'Sorry I disturb you while you were Jungmin again. Uhm, i got something to discuss with you about.' 

'Nehh, what is it?' 

'I really like you. Do you think you wanna be my.... uhm.... girlfriend?' 

That sentence struck Nana. Her all-time-crush is asking her to be her girlfriend. But there was always someone else on her mind. Jungmin. 

'Uhhm, I think.' 

'Wait, I'll give you time. For now let's be goodfriends alright?' 

'Nehh sunbae. But don't mind me asking, what about Sunny?'

'She? Well, i guess she found someone better than me.' 

'Ahhhh. Sorry.' 

'ahhh. Let's go! I'll send you home.' 

*phone ring* 

'Excuse me, Sunbae'

'Hello. What?! Serious? I'll meet you there.'

'Sunbae, i'll have to rush. I'll message you.' 

*At the Airport*

_____________________________________________________________________-

KYAHKYAHKYAHHHH ! 

hello, i haven't updated for super long! so so so so so so sorry ! JEONGMAL MIANHAEYO *puppy eyes* 

and yes, i've updated my other fanfic also, so please take a look at it ^.^ 

i'll update frequently :)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!