Chapter 3

While I Ever Be Able To Forget You?

No one's POV

Nana went home that day staring at her phone wondering if she should call her mal to see if he was okay, but she decided not to since he didn't call her. Instead she decided to message LeeJoon. 

To : LeeJoonSUNBAE :)

Text : Hey, buzy?

From : NANA

LeeJoon's phone at home vibrated as he was lying on his bed. Seeing the name *wonderful junior* flashing on his screen, he grin. 

To : WonderfulJunior 

Text : Hello. Ani, quite free. What is it?

From : LeeJoon

 

To : LeeJoonSunbae 

Text : Glad :) Jungminnie, his gonna go out with G.Na and i don't like it. i heard she's a . GAHHHHHH~ how?  D: 

From : NANA

 

To : WonderfulJunior

Text : yeap, i heard the news that you fought with him before leaving school today. G.NA? woah, wrong pick of girl. you didn't warn him? i mean, i'm sure he'll listen to you right? 

From : LeeJoon 

suddenly, Nana's phone rang. It was Tiffany on the phone. 

Nana : Yeoboseoyo?

Tiffany : YAHHHHHHHHHHH! what's this fight i hear going between you and that mal? 

Nana : HE? that mal! his going out with G.NA ! i mean like how could he? she's doesn't deserve him you know! and he scolded me cause i called him that. and said he will go out with her! i mean, how could he actually do that even!

Tiffany : Gosh , slow down there. he knows how to takecare of himself i'm sure. he'll call you soon i'm sure. for now. i guess think of your wonderful sunbae? KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ 

Nana : speaking bout that, i was messaging me. and now you called me. i haven't even reply him! i'll call you tomorrow alright Fany? I LOVE YOU. GOODNIGHTS!

Tiffany : YAHHHH! how can you do this? i'm your friend. don't you dare..... *beeep beeep *

*well she's gonna kill me tomorrow, but what can i do. its 12 already, hopefully his not sleeping. 

To : LeeJoonSunbae 

Text : Sunbae, so sorry! Tiffany called me just now. woah, news does travel fast around here huh? great, just great. i did warn him, but i got scolded back, that was why i was extremely angry. hmph. 

From : NANA

 

To : WonderfulJunior 

Text : I'm sure he can takecare of himself. Don't worry too much alright. Anyway, its late. I gotta go sleep now, you should too. You don't want to be falling asleep in class. Goodnight. Sweetdreams (:

From : LeeJoon 

 

*great, i missed the opportunity to text him more. and that mal haven't even text me. great.* 

Nana's Pov

suddenly i heard someone knock the door. 'KEY, get the door, will you?' i shouted to my older brother. 

'Its for you NANA. open it yourself next time godamnit.' he shouted back . 

*me? who wants to see me so late at night*

i skipped down to the door and saw Mal. he look bad. wonder what happen?

'yah mal, what happen to you?' i said while i helped with to my room. 

'Nana, i'm sorry. i'm very sorry. i didn't mean to scold you just now. i'm really sorry. forgive me will you?' he said with tears in his eyes. 

'yah, mal. spare me the emotional talk alright. i don't mind anymore. just hope you learn your lesson.' i said. 

'G.Na, she asked me to be with her, but then she had a condition.' he said, still looking down. 

'and that condition is?' i said looking at his cuts and bruise around his hand. 

'to befriend you.' he said, still looking down. 

it shocked me , so i didn't say anything after that.

'i mean, how could i actually do that. you're much more important than her. i mean, you're my bestfriend and has been there for me. you're the most...' he said and i cut him in and hug him tightly. my eyes were b with tears. he was so sweet. what more could i ask from a bestfriend. 

'yah mal! you're so sweet. i'm sorry about shouting and losing my temper.' i said hugging him still. 

'awww, my little girl's touched but my words.' he said snickering at me. 

'yah you. don't get carried away. if i see her tomorrow, she's gonna get a piece of my mind, i promise.' i said angryily. 

'haha, and she won't even get close to me anymore. you're too scary.' he said laughing. 

'YAH, YOU GUYS BETTER QUITEN DOWN A BIT. I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HER.' key shouted. 

'YEAH RIGHT SLEEP. YOU MEAN YOU'RE TRYING TO WATCH YOUR DRAMAS. WHATEVER KEY WHATEVER.' i shouted back. 

'your bros still so weird. ' jungmin said laughing again. 

'yahhh! his still my brother. pali, lets clean up your wounds, sleep here tonight arasso?' i said grabbing the first aid kit.

'here? beside you? ANDWAE! you'll me!' he said while covering his body. 

'yah , i don't even want to. you sleep down there.' i said pointing to the floor while smacking his arm. 

'i know i know.' he said snickering again. 

after we cleaned up the wounds. both of us fell asleep. 

----next morning-----

'goodmorning my little girl.' someone woke me up poking my cheeks. 

'aish, 5more minutes key.' i replied. 

'NO. YOU'RE ALREADY LATE, AND I AM TOO.' jungmin said. 

jungmin carried me and put me in the shower and turn on the water. 

'YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M UP!' i said suddenly all awake. 

'yeap, you sure are. and wet too.'jungmin addded in acting all smart. 

'get out. and i'm not repeating twice.' i said. 

'yes boss.' he said rushing out. 

i got ready and rush out. i grab his back out and he got pulled out. we rode the bus to school and he fall asleep on my shoulder. i wondered * ohh, his asleep. didn't he sleep last night? weird. maybe its uncomfortable sleeping with those cuts.* and we reached our stop. 

'mal , we're here. kaja.' i said waking him up. 

'aishhh, so fast?' he said sounding still half asleep. 

suddenly as we got down i saw G.Na. 

'YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! G.NA!' i shouted. 

jungmin's eyes widen as i ran towards her. 'Nana, andwae! forget it!' he shouted. 

i ran towards her..............

 

______________________________________________________________________________

woahhh! cliffhangers ~ 

anyway, i really don't hate G.Na. i love her! she's like one of the top solo singers i respect, jeongmal! but she looks so seductivee and y , i thought she'll be good for the role ^^

anyway, i hope you enjoy(:

 

- loveforKPOP13